- moisturizer reviews
PRAI 24K Gold Concentrate Retinol Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PRAI Gold Concentrate Retinol Description
According to the manufacturer it contains micro-encapsulated Retinol that claims to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, which can transform your skin dramatically. It also leaves skin firmer, more radiant and more youthful by increasing the skin’s elasticity levels and natural moisture. Learn more by reading our PRAI Gold Concentrate Retinol review, and see if this retinol concentrate is a good addition to your beauty regimen.
Here in this review we’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
As mentioned on its official website PRAI was founded by Cathy Kangas and is now the company’s CEO. She worked for a beauty giant for many, many years and felt like women over 50 are often neglected as most beauty companies create products suitable for younger skin. She gathered a team of beauty experts, and by utilizing modern technology, she led the creation of beauty products made especially for women over 45. PRAI claims that their products can deliver results in just 7 days.
To use PRAI 24K Gold Concentrate Retinol, apply over clean face every night. Massage gently onto skin to ensure optimal absorption of actives, and then allow it to dry naturally before other products are applied on skin. Avoid contact with eyes because it can irritate them. For best results, follow with your evening crème.
A 50 ml (1.7 oz) bottle costs $49.95.
PRAI Gold Concentrate Retinol Ingredients
- 24K Gold: Keeps skin healthy collagen by combating free radicals and environmental aggressors. It is claimed to make skin firm and resilient by improving elasticity by 61%, but there’s very little evidence that it really offers this benefit.
- Retinol: It helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, gives moisture that skin needs and minimizes other visible signs of skin aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps improve skin’s hydration, making it plump, soft and more radiant. This is currently one of the most common ingredients in skin care products because of its powerful moisturizing effect. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
PRAI Gold Concentrate Retinol Advantages
- Skin feels velvety smooth and plump.
- Retinol speeds up skin cell turnover.
- It prevents moisture loss, keeping skin hydrated.
PRAI Gold Concentrate Retinol Disadvantages
- Contains damaging ingredients like butylphenyl methylpropional, an endocrine disruptor that builds up in the body with persistent use.
- Contains ingredients that can cause hives, skin irritation and dermatitis, such as Butylene Glycol.
- Some ingredients are known to irritate skin
- There are reports that it can trigger acne
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This product has a luxurious look and ingredients. But based on a couple of reviews, it doesn’t always work its wonders in 7 days. Probably, the most discouraging disadvantage of this retinol concentrate is the list of ingredients. A number of potentially dangerous ingredients are there like Butylphenyl methylpropional and Butylene Glycol. These substances pose health risks when they accumulate in your body, so we do not recommend this product. Better retinol-based formulations are offered by other brands with the same age-defying benefits.
Though PRAI offers a 30-day money-back guarantee but it’s better to read all the terms and conditions carefully before making your purchase.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: