- face mask reviews
Purlisse Blue Lotus + Seaweed Treatment Sheet Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Purlisse Sheet Mask Description
Purlisse Blue Lotus and Seaweed Treatment Sheet Mask is marketed as an intensely moisturizing, soothing, nourishing, and balancing sheet masks. It is described as a natural fiber mask infused with restorative Asian botanicals that can nourish the skin with minerals and antioxidants that the skin needs to stay healthy and protected.
It is also recommended for sensitive skin as it contains Mulberry that can soothe the irritated and blemished skin. It also promises to brighten and deliver continuous moisture to the skin, leaving the skin radiant, healthy, and beautiful.
If you are planning to buy the purlisse blue lotus sheet mask, you may want to check out this review to know if this is the product for your needs.
Jennifer Yen, the creator, and CEO of Purlisse is a former actress whose skin suffered from being under heavy makeup and bright lights for long periods. She went on a quest to restore the beauty and health of her skin. Her journey led her to discover her grandmother’s Asian beauty secrets which have helped her heal her skin.
She felt so grateful that she decided to help other women as well and that is how Purlisse was born. The company uses a mix of modern philosophy and Asian wisdom in developing formulations that can help bring back radiance, health, and beauty to the skin. They also work with skin care experts from Morea, France, and the US in creating formulations that deliver amazing results.
For best results, remove the purlisse blue lotus seaweed mask from its package and gently unfold it. Slowly and carefully place it over your face, adjusting it to fit your eyes, mouth, and nose. Relax and let the mask stay for about 15 to 20 minutes. After that, remove the mask and gently massage the extra essence into your skin. Use this 1 to 2 times a week.
Purlisse Sheet Mask Ingredients
Some of the ingredients that you can find in the mask are as follows:
- Glycerin: This offers lots of benefits to the skin in keeping it healthy and nourished. It helps to retain the moisture balance in the skin. It also helps to moisturize, smoothen, and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Laminaria Japonica Extract: The Japanese seaweed which is known for removing toxins from the skin, keeping it clean and clarified. Aside from moisturizing the skin, it can also deliver a long lasting glow. Lastly, it also prevents discoloration, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract: This is an antioxidant-rich extract that can protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. It can also boost the microcirculation in the skin, giving it that glow that you have always wanted.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract: This is a natural astringent that can remove excess oil from the skin.
Purlisse Sheet Mask pros
- The sheet mask is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- The sheet mask is free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
- It contains antioxidants and minerals that can protect and nourish the skin.
Purlisse Sheet Mask cons
- The sheet mask contains fragrance.
- The mask also has phenoxyethanol which may cause cell death.
- It also has triethanolamine which may cause watery eyes and redness.
- Some users claim that the mask caused acne breakouts.
Purlisse Sheet Mask Price & Quantity?
A pack of 6 of the Purlisse Blue Lotus + Seaweed Treatment costs USD 36. It is available for a Subscribe and Save promo on the company site that will allow you to enjoy 10% savings. You can also buy it from retailer sites.
Should You Buy It?
The sheet mask contains Blue Lotus and Seaweeds that are known to deliver nourishment and antioxidants to the skin. However, it also contains irritating and harmful chemicals. It contains high amounts of triethanolamine (redness and watery eyes), Phenoxyethanol (cell death), and fragrance (skin irritation). All of these substances may hinder the beneficial effects that some of the ingredients of the mask may offer. It may also cause unwanted side effects like breakouts that most of the users have experienced.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy and nourished and avoid possible side effects, then it would be best if you would go for a sheet mask that does not have all of these unwanted chemicals.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
The company is passionate about ensuring that you will order from them with confidence. That is why they are offering a return policy that allows you to return the purlisse seaweed treatment sheet mask within 14 days after the date of purchase. You will be eligible for either a refund or exchange when you do so.