- Eye cream reviews
BIOELEMENTS QUICK REFINER FOR EYES REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Quick refiner for eyes description
This product claims to immediately improve the delicate skin in the area under the eyes; it uses an innovative combination of natural active ingredients that can even be used on sensitive skin. There are other natural extracts as well for soothing inflammation and improving overall skin health and texture. This Quick Refiner for Eyes review contains all the information you need so you can decide if it the right anti-aging eye formula for you.
Bioelements founder Barbara Salomone became one of the first-ever licensed estheticians in the United States back in 1978. She soon became the go-to expert for educating estheticians on a new, versatile, effective and easy-to-learn way to perform facials. According to the brand’s website, Bioelements Claims to deliver highly effective formulas that area made with potent ingredients that use the best of nature and science. Its products are sold mostly by spas and aestheticians but can also be ordered conveniently online. This is not a reputable skin care brand although it offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all merchandise. It is known for using natural extracts, including essential oils, trace minerals and other active components that are naturally-derived. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
To use Bioelements Quick Refiner for Eyes, apply a thin layer in the area around your eyes. Start by using it twice a week and then build up to three times per week as your tolerance improves. Make sure to avoid getting the formula into your eyes to prevent irritation.
A small bottle container (1 oz.) is being sold on the company website for $41.
Quick refiner for eyes INGREDIENTS
- Exfoliating Ingredients: This formula contains three exfoliators that are derived from natural sources: linked papain CMPB, lactic acid and multi-fruit BSC. These are naturally-occurring enzymes alpha hydroxy acids that get rid of tired, dull and dead skin cells to reveal new, healthy cells, and transform skin.
- Hydrolysed Linseed Extract: This is a natural remedy for skin problems but recent research shows that its effects are mostly for protecting skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel: A well-known soothing ingredient that also offers nourishment to the skin, this is one of the most popular ingredients in skin care products. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Allantoin: It comforts skin and helps restore its healthy state.
- Green Tea Extract: Packed with antioxidants and nutrients, it helps fight free radicals, which are among the top causes of premature aging of skin.
Quick refiner for eyes pros
- Helps address uneven skin tone using rare extracts. But some customers say there is a slight tingling when first applied to skin.
- Designed to hydrate skin.
- Designed to hydrate skin.
- Made to deliver instant results.
Quick refiner for eyes cons
- There are customer reviews saying it doesn’t really deliver immediate noticeable results.
- It is not from a highly regarded skin care brand
- Some users say it can cause adverse effects like skin irritation
- It is known to dry the skin.
- This formula doesn’t offer much value for money.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Bioelements Quick Refiner for Eyes is generally a good formulation that’s designed to fight skin aging in the delicate eye area. However, it is known to cause adverse effects and many customer reviews say it isn’t very effective. Hence, this is not a recommended product; there are many better options available at this price range.
There’s a 30 day period wherein unsatisfied customer can return this formula for a refund.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: