- The Best Face Exfoliators Review
EMINENCE RED CURRANT EXFOLIATING CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
RED CURRANT CLEANSER DESCRIPTION
Eminence Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser is marketed as a cleanser that can energize the look and feel of the skin. It promises to hydrate and invigorate the skin and keep it tight and elastic. It can also exfoliate the skin to reveal a more revitalized and youthful looking skin underneath. Check out this Red Currant Cleanser Review to see if this is the product for you!
Eminence Organic Skincare is a company that has been in the industry since 1958. Since their establishment, the company has always employed sustainable green farming practices in developing organic skin care products. Their products are handmade and are not manufactured using any heating or hydrogenating processes because they wish to preserve the potency and nutritional content of the ingredients.
The manufacturer suggest to for best results, dilute a pea-sized amount of the cleanser with a bit of water in your palm. Using your fingertips, massage the cleanser into the neck and face in circular motions for 1 to 3 minutes. Remove the cleanser with a damp cloth and apply a toner afterward.
A 4.2 fl oz (125 ml) jar of Eminence Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser costs $61. It can be bought from the official Eminence website and in other reseller sites.
RED CURRANT CLEANSER INGREDIENTS
Some of the active ingredients in the formulation are as follows:
- Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex: This complex contains antioxidants that can protect the skin from damage brought about by free radicals and environmental elements. It can also help boost the skin’s elasticity.
- Red Currant: This contains high amounts of vitamin C which can reduce the appearance of signs of aging and brighten the skin.
- BioComplex: This complex is made up of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, and antioxidants that can improve the appearance and health of the skin but it may cause skin breakout or rash.
- Magnolia Bark: It helps to soothes and calms skin.
- Olive Seed: It is used as a gentle manual exfoliant.
RED CURRANT CLEANSER pros
- The cleanser is formulated without parabens, dyes, phthalates, and GMOs.
- It is cruelty-free.
- It can protect the skin from damage brought about by free radicals and environmental elements but it may cause skin breakout.
RED CURRANT CLEANSER cons
- The product is a bit pricey.
- The cleanser does not have a clinical study to back up its claims.
- Some users claim that the cleanser caused dryness and redness on the face.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
When it comes to its formulation, there are no negative things that we can say about this cleanser. It is free of the harmful chemicals that may cause skin irritation or dryness. Despite that, some of the users claim that they experienced skin dryness and redness after using the product.
It would be best if you would continue your search for a cleanser that will not cause these unwanted side effects.
If you wish to return Eminence Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser because you have changed your mind or you were not satisfied with the results, we’re sad to say, but the return policy of the company does not cover such reason. But the company does accept returns of products that are damaged, defective or spoiled.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion: