- facial toner reviews
RENEE ROULEAU MOISTURE INFUSION TONER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
RENEE INFUSION TONER DESCRIPTION
Moisture Infusion Toner by Renee Rouleau is a post-cleansing skin toning serum that is made with moisture-boosting components. It delivers dewy, radiant and soft skin by dramatically hydrating the skin, reaching its deep layers for intense effects that last. Made without alcohol, this serum-infused formula uses natural extracts for a soothing comfort that helps calm the skin while improving its texture and appearance.
Designed primarily to deliver thorough hydration and protect skin from environmental stressors, this toning serum improves the skin’s state. It can be used to reduce sensitivity and flakiness, which are very common problems in people who use harsh formulations, such as retinol and retinoid products. Since it improves the skin’s luminosity as well, this can also be used to treat dullness and uneven skin tone.
Our Renee Infusion Toner review will be your complete guide to this toning formula, so you can decide if it is worth trying.
Renee Rouleau, according to the brand’s website, is a trusted and sought-after esthetician and expert in skin care. She believes that there’s no “one size fits all” solution to skin care problems. Hence, the formulations from this brand are made for nine different types of skin, so that the skin care solution will be precise and have optimal results. This brand offers many products, but it is still not very popular in the beauty industry.
This product being reviewed has been available for several years already. It is known for good hydrating effects on the skin, but its anti-aging effects aren’t considerable. After applying it, the skin becomes noticeably moisturized although for some people, this effect doesn’t last very long. Based on user reviews, among the most noteworthy Moisture Infusion Toner benefits is its ability to improve the skin’s softness and plumpness after a few days of use. However, this is not suitable for all skin types since there are reports that it can cause irritation or even lead to a break out.
How to Use: Shake the container gently to emulsify and then apply to a cotton pad or toning cloth before wiping over your entire face. Leave it damp and then apply a serum or moisturizer immediately.
Renee Infusion Toner Ingredients
- Black Raspberry Seed Oil and Blackberry Seed Oil: These natural components are packed with beneficial fatty acids (omega 3, 6 and 9), which nourish and hydrate the skin. For some people, these components can cause irritation, such as in people who are allergic to them.
- Phospholipids: A kind of lipid that has powerful moisturizing effects, effectively holding comforting moisture between cells for long-lasting results.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: It is a stable form of vitamin C that has a much lesser chance of causing irritation. It offers protective benefits and this ingredient also helps stimulate collagen production while helping treat hyperpigmentation as well. Still, it can irritate certain skin types like those that are highly sensitive.
- Niacinamide: Commonly known as vitamin B3, it has been shown to enhance skin barrier function and improve moisture level deep in the skin.
- Tocopherol: A skin conditioning agent that’s usually called vitamin E, it is a potent antioxidant as well that offers protection against oxidative stress damage, one of the top causes of rapid skin aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is a form of hyaluronic acid that deeply hydrates the skin, which can deliver fast softening and plumping benefits.
Renee Infusion Toner pros
- It is made with nutrients that nourish and protect the skin.
- Helps hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Some reviews are positive although there’s very few feedback online.
Renee Infusion Toner cons
- No independent testing has been conducted to prove that this formulation is effective.
- There’s no option to return it for a refund in case it doesn’t work or if the product causes a sensitivity reaction.
- It is not from an established manufacturer of skin care products.
- Some users have experienced sensitivity problems with this formula.
- Its hydrating effect doesn’t last very long on some users.
Renee Infusion Toner Price & Quantity?
A 6 fl. oz. container of Renee Rouleau Moisture Infusion Toner is being sold on the brand’s website for $42.50.
Should You Buy It?
This moisturizing toner contains active ingredients that hydrate the skin and there are those that strengthen its moisture barrier as well. However, it is not impressive as a toner since there’s no component that’s proven to be highly effective for this purpose. Still, it contains nutrients and antioxidants that can help slow down the skin’s aging process while improving its texture and appearance. It is worth a try, but there are better options on the market at this price range.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Renee Rouleau Moisture Infusion Toner reviews are mixed, so it isn’t very effective for everyone. Although there’s no money back guarantee for this product, it can be returned for online credit when purchased from the brand’s web
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: