- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
RENEWED HOPE IN A JAR EYE REFRESHING & REFINING EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
RENEWED HOPE JAR EYE REFRESHING & REFINING EYE CREAM DESCRIPTION
Renewed Hope in A Jar Eye Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream is specially formulated to nourish and enhance the look of the delicate skin surrounding the eyes.
It also targets the multiple eye area concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, dark circles and sagging. It uses a clinically proven technology that can provide non-stop hydration to the skin. Take a look at this Renewed Hope Refining Eye Cream review and get to know this product a lot better!
Philosophy, the skincare brand behind this eye cream, aims to inspire beauty using skin care products that transform the beauty of the skin from deep within. The founder of the company was inspired by the panoramic beauty of Arizona, and she believes that it is the perfect place to create inspiration for true authentic skincare.
For best results, use your fingertip to gently apply a small amount of the product under and around the eye area. Use this product in the morning and at night after you have toned and cleansed the skin.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause allergic reactions like skin irritation.
A 0.5 oz (14 g) jar of Renewed Hope in A Jar Eye Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream is available at a price of USD 51 and is sold in the official Philosophy website and other third-party retailer sites.
RENEWED HOPE JAR EYE REFRESHING & REFINING EYE CREAM INGREDIENTS
Here are some of the ingredients found in the eye cream:
- Tocopheryl acetate: This is a form of vitamin E that is widely used as skin conditioning agent in the skin care industry.
- Algae Extract: This extract can condition, soften, detoxify and hydrate the skin.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Mica: It helps to give natural shimmery finish also it is safe to use on almost all skin types with little to no side effects.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is an antioxidant and exfoliant that helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells while also encouraging cell regeneration. However in rare cases it can cause allergic reactions like irritation and rashes.
RENEWED HOPE JAR EYE REFRESHING & REFINING EYE CREAM pros
- The eye cream uses fruit extracts to energize and brighten the eye area.
- The product is free of fragrance and parabens.
- The cream can continuously hydrate, brighten and smooth the skin but it may cause skin irritation.
RENEWED HOPE JAR EYE REFRESHING & REFINING EYE CREAM cons
- The eye cream contains phenoxyethanol.
- It is expensive.
- It contains Butylene glycol which cause rash or skin irritation on applied area.
- There are no clinical studies to back up its claims.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
These days, most eye creams have antioxidant and sun protection to protect the delicate area of the skin from aging and dryness, and that is the reason why most eye creams are a bit expensive.
This eye cream is, just like most eye creams, expensive too. However, it lacks the antioxidant and sun protection that many eye creams with the same price have. In short, the formulation that it has is pretty basic for an eye cream.
We recommend that you continue your search for an eye cream that has better formulation than this.
All products of Philosophy, including Renewed Hope in A Jar Eye Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream, are covered with their 60-day money back guarantee. Just make sure that the product has been purchased from the website and will be returned within 60 days after the purchase date for you to enjoy a refund or exchange.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: