- Eye cream reviews
CLINIQUE REPAIRWEAR LASER FOCUS WRINKLE CORRECTING EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
REPAIRWEAR LASER FOCUS EYE CREAM DESCRIPTION
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is marketed as an anti-aging eye cream that reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles as it plumps up and refreshes the entire eye area.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream claims to focus directly on the under eye area to reverse the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and under eye puffiness.
Using a combination of antioxidants, and skin-repairing ingredients, this under eye cream revitalizes the skin around the delicate eye area and makes you look more youthful with continued use.
For best results, gently apply Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream to your cleansed under eye area during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with an SPF of at least 30 for optimum anti-aging results.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause redness or swelling on skin.
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream retails for approximately $45.00 per 15ml And $65 for 30ml of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
REPAIRWEAR LASER FOCUS EYE CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Algae Extract, cucumber Fruit Extract: These ingredients work together to soothe and hydrate the skin around the delicate under eyes.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.
- Squalene: This is a type of lipid derived from olive and aids in maintaining the health of the skin by hydrating, smoothening and softening it.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is an antioxidant and exfoliant that helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells while also encouraging cell regeneration.
REPAIRWEAR LASER FOCUS EYE CREAM pros
- This product reverses the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- This eye cream hydrates the skin as it addresses common signs of aging.
- This formula helps to boost skin moisture level but it may leads to redness or swelling on skin.
REPAIRWEAR LASER FOCUS EYE CREAM cons
- This eye cream is a bit expensive for the amount of product you receive.
- The jar packaging may reduce the effectiveness of the active ingredients in this formulation.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- This product does not appear to contain any ingredients that are specifically intended for the delicate skin around the eyes.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream claims that it can reverse the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging without causing irritation or dehydration. Although this may sound like the multitasking eye cream you’ve been looking for, there are several issues we’d like to address. The jar that this product comes in will not keep the active ingredients safe for long. With continued exposure to air and light, the plant-based ingredients in this product will become less effective over time. Additionally, the formulation, in general, is less than impressive. There are no ingredients in this formulation that are directly intended for the delicate under eye area, they could be used all over the face. We’d recommend continuing your search for a targeted under eye cream that is housed in protective packaging.
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is available on several very well known skincare websites as well as on official site.However there is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official site.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: