Resist Advanced Smoothing Description
Described as a highly concentrated exfoliating blend, the Paula’s Choice Resist Advanced Smoothing Treatment is formulated to smoothen away the visible effects of sun damage to the skin. It is also designed to target different aging signs and can unravel a more radiant and youthful looking skin within just one use.
It also contains hydroxy acids that can refine the skin’s texture and minimize the size of the pores. It can also clear, and clarify the skin, making it look more even. Last but definitely not the least, the treatment can reveal a much firmer skin.
Thinking of buying this product but you are not sure if it works? Well, this is the perfect Paula Choice Resist Review for you to read!
Paula’s Choice Skincare prioritizes customer advocacy and education above all. This product is formulated to smoothen away the visible effects of sun damage to the skin.
It also contains hydroxy acids that can refine the skin’s texture and minimize the size of the pores. It can also clear, and clarify the skin, making it look more even. Last but definitely not the least, the treatment can reveal a much firmer skin. However it contains Salicylic acid which causes itching on the skin.
According to Resist Advanced Smoothing Treatment Review, you can apply the smoothing treatment once or twice every day after cleansing and toning the skin. Just dispense one pump on your fingertips and smoothen it over the eye area, avoiding the lash line and eyelids at all costs. Avoid rinsing. When used during daytime, follow it up with a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
Resist Advanced Soothing Ingredients
- Malic Acid: This can work as an exfoliant that can help get rid of dead skin cells and reveal a more youthful looking skin underneath. It is also used in addressing a wide array of skincare issues including acne to dry skin.
- Tartaric Acid: This is said to have antioxidant properties that can protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Salicylic Acid: This dissolves the skin debris that are clogging the pores and may be useful in the management of acne breakouts. However it may cause itching on the skin.
Resist Advanced Soothing PRO’S
- The smoothing treatment is gentle enough to be used many times a day.
- The product contains high concentrations of alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids.
- The product is formulated for dry and very dry skin and can target wrinkles and other signs if aging.However it contains Salicylic acid which causes itching on the skin.
Resist Advanced Soothing CON’S
- The active ingredients of the treatment can make the skin sensitive to the sun.
- The product contains phenoxyethanol and other types of alcohol.
- According to some ,Resist Advanced Smoothing Treatment Reviews the treatment makes the skin break out.
- They also claim that the smell is a bit off-putting.
- They also complain that the treatment is too greasy and tends to clog the pores.
What is the Price and Quantity of Resist Advanced Soothing
The quantity of Resist Advanced Smoothing is1 fl oz (30 ml) available in a bottle, where the retail price of Resist Advanced Smoothing is $36.00.
Should You Buy It?
The active ingredients found in this formulation are some of the most effective ingredients against hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and skin dullness. However, the ingredients found in the treatment are also the same ingredients that are known to cause a wide array of side effects like increased sun sensitivity, redness, dryness and irritation. In addition to that, the treatment also contains alcohol and phenoxyethanol which made the product more irritating.
When looking for a treatment that can address signs of aging, it is important for you to avoid the irritating ingredients that are found in this formulation.
Does Resist Advanced Soothing Provides Guarantee?
All Paula’s Choice products are protected by a guarantee. The return policy of the company states that products can be returned and it can offer 100% Money back guarantee.