- Eyelash Enhancers
REVITALASH ADVANCED REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
REVITALASH eyelash enhancer DESCRIPTION
Revitalash Advanced is marketed as an effective way to naturally lift and curl your lashes without subjecting them to harsh chemicals that may lead to breakage. This lash growth serum provides daily conditioning benefits and leads to longer, healthier looking lashes.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
There are plenty of lash serums on the market today that promise you longer, stronger, thicker eye lashes in a matter of weeks, but many of them come with scary side effects. The eye area is very sensitive and delicate, which is why Revitalash had their Advanced serum ophthalmologist reviewed and clinically tested.
Revitalash Advanced utilized their own proprietary blend of biotin, green tea extract, peptides, and lipids to condition the lash as ginseng and swetia japonica protects and revitalize.
For best results, cleanse your skin before applying Revitalash Advanced serum. Once per day, apply a thin brush stroke right above the lash line. Allow the serum to dry before applying makeup. Revitalash claims there is no added benefit to using this serum more than one time per day.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause rash around eyes.
Revitalash Advanced retails on Revitalash’s own website for $98.00 per 2.0 ml of product. This is about a 3 month supply of product.
REVITALASH eyelash enhancer INGREDIENTS
- Biopeptin Complex: This combination of biotin, green tea extract, peptides, and lipids condition the lashes and prevent fallout from occurring.
- Ginseng and Swertia Japonica: These ingredients are packed with antioxidants and vitamin B. They help to protect and revitalize the lash.
- Saw Palmetto: These ingredients add a bit of shine to your lashes.
- Wheat Protein: This ingredient fortifies, smoothes, and conditions the lashes.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
REVITALASH eyelash enhancer pros
- This lash enhancement serum is non-irritating and ophthalmologist-reviews.
- This product protects the lashes from fall out or breakage but may cause rash on applied area.
- With continued use, your lashes will look longer and healthier.
REVITALASH eyelash enhancer cons
- This product is prohibitively expensive.
- Customers claim this product burns their eyes upon application.
- There are many customer reviews that claim this product is not effective and does not show results.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Revitalash Advanced promises to give you the strong, long lashes you’ve always dreamed of, but can it actually deliver? Although this product is packed with some ingredients that are undoubtedly good for your lashes, there are other lash serums out there that have more research to back up their claims. Additionally, there are many customer reviews out there that claim this product did very little to increase the length of their lashes. Be aware that this product does not actually claim to grow your lashes, as some are lead to believe. It is only meant to protect and condition. Some may find their marketing to be a bit misleading.
Revitalash stands behind their products with their 60-day promise. If you do not see results within a few months, you can return the product and receive a full refund.
Long eyelashes are a coveted feminine trait that has caused women to go to great lengths to achieve longer, fuller looking lashes. While studies have shown that eyelashes take longer to grow than, say, hair on the head, a daily serum can help speed up the process. With a myriad of eyelash products available on the market today it may be hard to find a product that actually works. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to enhance, condition, moisturize and strengthen eyelashes and eyebrows.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Eyelash Enhancers on the market today, in our opinion: