- Neck Cream
Solvaderm’s Revivatone Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Solvaderm’s Revivatone is a neck and chest repair complex that tightens sagging skin on the neck and chest to eradicate unwanted wrinkles with fortifying and powerful hydrating ingredients.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis for firm, taut skin
- Prevents degradation of elastin fibers
- Tightens sagging skin with redensifying ingredients
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles on the chest and neck
- Powerful moisturizers leave skin soft and fill in fine lines
Revivatone was created by dermatologists with scientifically researched ingredients. This product has undergone rigorous safety testing, as well, to ensure it won’t irritate skin.
This product has been researched and proven effective at revitalizing and toning sagging skin on the neck and chest. Clinically proven ingredients promote the natural production of collagen and inhibit the decline of the elastin fibers in skin to make it taut and youthful once more. It also goes so far as to repair the membrane between your upper and lower skin layers to make sure the firming effect lasts long-term. Lastly, hydrating ingredients moisturize skin for a dewy, smooth look and feel.
Best of all, many users began to see all of these results in as little as two weeks.
- Hexapeptide-10: peptide that restructures the membrane between the epidermis and deep skin layers to refortify sagging skin
- Acetyl Dipeptide-13: peptide that stimulates your natural collagen production and inhibits the degradation of elastin fibers for firm, tone skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: moisturizing compound that attracts moisture to the skin to plump it up and reduce fine lines
- Squalane: a moisturizer that restores nourishing moisture without heavy residue
- Glycerin: hydrating ingredient that pulls moisture from the air to create a protective barrier against free radical damage
What People Are Saying
I really only have to say one thing…IT WORKS! I had never come across a product that actually delivered when it came to this area of skin. My skin on my neck and chest looks literally years younger!
Love it! I have to say that my skin actually looks much more firm. I used this under my chin and am looking forward to trying it in other areas.
The results have been really intense for me. I always had loose skin on my under chin area and now it is much more firm!
I love the sun but was starting to see some aging signs on my chest and neck area. I used this and it totally firmed things up!
Are You Recommending to Purchase ?
Yes. Revivatone can actually show the results it promises with the large amount of research behind the ingredients and the product itself. The company has also gone the extra mile to get this product tested for safety with the safety/regulatory testing standard for the United States, a skin irritation study, a consumer skin sensitization patch study, and an eye irritation potential study. This product delivers, is fast-acting, and is entirely safe to use.
This product is backed by Solvaderm’s 100% money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund within 60 days of your purchase date.
Where I Can Purchase it ?
Many antiaging creams and serums focus solely on the face and eye area, neglecting the neck and chest. However, these areas can age just as quickly and also require treatment in the form of a nourishing and hydrating cream that has been specifically formulated for aging skin. Always look for a product that uses good quality ingredients, made by a reputable company who offers a solid money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the Best Neck Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: