Solvaderm’s Revivatone is a neck and chest repair complex that tightens sagging skin on the neck and chest to eradicate unwanted wrinkles with fortifying and powerful hydrating ingredients. It is part of Solvaderm’s highly advanced antiaging skincare line which includes moisturizers, facial washes and intense serums. As with all Solvaderm products, Revivatone uses professional-strength ingredients and is a favourite among Solvaderm customers.
Corrects Multiple Signs Of AgingDelivers Intensive MoistureReduces The Appearance Of Fine LinesMakes Skin Firmer
Best of all, many users began to see all of these results in as little as two weeks.
- Hexapeptide-10: peptide that restructures the membrane between the epidermis and deep skin layers to refortify sagging skin
- Acetyl Dipeptide-13: peptide that stimulates your natural collagen production and inhibits the degradation of elastin fibers for firm, tone skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: moisturizing compound that attracts moisture to the skin to plump it up and reduce fine lines
- Squalane: a moisturizer that restores nourishing moisture without heavy residue
- Glycerin: hydrating ingredient that pulls moisture from the air to create a protective barrier against free radical damage
Results from using Revivatone
- Stimulates collagen synthesis for firm, taut skin
- Prevents degradation of elastin fibers
- Tightens sagging skin with redensifying ingredients
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles on the chest and neck
- Powerful moisturizers leave skin soft and fill in fine lines
- Free samples are not shown
- Shipping is not available on the same day
*This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection : Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”