- The Best Facial Cleanser Review
Revive exfoliating cleanser Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Revive Exfoliating Cleanser Description
According to the manufacturer Revive Exfoliating Cleanser is a soft polishing cream that deeply cleans pores and energizes skin.
In this Revive Exfoliating Cleanser review we’ll be going through everything you need to know to be able to make a smart purchase for you and your skin. We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
As mentioned on its website RéVive™ is the only high performance, luxury skincare line in its competitive set developed by Dr. Gregory Bays Brown.
RéVive® Exfoliating Cleanser is an energizing and hydrating cleansing formula with non-abrasive jojoba exfoliating beads. Cleanser Exfoliante removes impurities and toxins from the surface of the skin while simultaneously sloughing off dead, flaky surface cells.
For getting best result, the manufacturer suggests to apply morning and night to wet face. Massage cleanser in small, circular motions for 10 to 15 seconds. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with toner, serum and moisturizer. Directions may differ on the packaging of the product. When in doubt, be sure to follow the instruction on the product or consult a professional. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Revive Exfoliating Cleanser Ingredients
- Jojoba Oil: Used to help control bacterial growth in hair follicles and clogged pores.
- Orange Peel Oil: It’s been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.However, this fragrant ingredient can sensitize the skin and cause allergy.
- Citral: Used to help the formula of skin care stay fresh and balanced.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
Revive Exfoliating Cleanser pros
- This cleanser will thoroughly cleanse your skin.
- This product will instantly renew your skin and make sure your skin texture is smooth. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and fine lines.
Revive Exfoliating Cleanser cons
- Has been known to have too much of a thick consistency which can make it difficult to absorb the product into your skin properly.
- This product is expensive.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- There are many customer reviews which claim that it is not that effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
We will not be recommending this product because of the obvious irritation that many customers have experienced when using this product. This unacceptable especially when the product is marketed to be for every skin type. Most customers have not seen any changes in their skin when using this product as suggested.
We would suggest that you look through our provided products below. You’ll be able to compare and contrast to make sure that you’re purchasing something that works for you.
Revive Exfoliating Cleanser is available on several very well known skincare retailer sites. However there is no information of return policy on the official website.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: