- The Best Face Masks Review
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD FIRMING TREATMENT POWER RANGERS – RITA REPULSA REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
RITA REPULSA MASK DESCRIPTION
The Rita Repulsa Mask is the product of a collaboration between Glamglow and Saban’s Power Rangers. It is a limited edition mask that comes in a stunning, fun green creative packaging that claims to give your skin an instant firming and tightening effect. After use, it promises to give your skin that lifted and tightened effect. Sadly, there have been some reviews that it leaves the skin dry too.
Check out this Glamglow Power Rangers Review to know more about this amazing collaboration!
Glamglow was founded by Shannon and Glenn Dellimore in 2010. They deliver skincare and beauty products that are designed to be exclusively used for professional and backstage use by the people in the Hollywood industry. However, the Glamglow decided to retail their products come 2011, and it is now made available to the consuming public. The products of the company are now being distributed to over 68 countries worldwide.
The Glamglow Gravitymud Rita Repulse was launched by the company last September 2017. The company promises that the continuous use of the product can give you a tighter and firmer skin with superhero contours. However some users complained that the product dries the skin and is therefore not suitable for dry skin.
To achieve best results, apply the product generously on clean skin. Leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes. Once it is dry, you can peel it off, starting from the edges. Rinse with warm water afterward. The manufacturer recommends using it twice a week to achieve optimum results.
This product is sold at $21 at its official site.
Rita Repulsa Mask Ingredients
The active ingredients in the mask are as follows:
- Vizitight: This is a proprietary blend that is made up of marine algae plasma, biodefine polymers, and firming matrix. The company claims that it can tighten the skin. However, algae have been proven to be pore clogging.
- LunarLift: This contains liposome red algae extract that can tone and tighten the skin.
- Teaoxi Complex: This is another proprietary complex that is made of marshmallow leaf and licorice and claims to firm and tone the complexion. However, not much study is provided about it.
- Cosmiplexion: This consists of hyaluronic acid, glacial clay, and Icelandic kelp that can make the skin look more youthful.
RITA REPULSA MASK PROS
- The treatment comes in a cool and fun packaging.
- The treatment claims to give you superhero contours.
- It is also easy to use and remove but leaves the skin dry too.
Rita Repulsa Mask Cons
- Some reviews stated that the mask leaves the skin dry.
- The treatment contains alcohol which can dry the skin.
- This treatment contains phenoxyethanol which may cause cell death.
- It also has a fragrance that can cause skin redness and itchiness.
- No studies about the proprietary ingredients of the treatment are provided.
Rita Repulsa Mask Price & Quantity
A 1 oz (30 ml) tube of Glamglow GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers – Rita Repulsa is sold for a price of USD 21 in the official Glamglow website. The item is also available in a few retailer sites for roughly the same amount.
Should You Buy It?
When you take a look at the ingredients list of this product, you can see that it contains mostly proprietary ingredients, making the company look innovative. However, please do bear in mind that these proprietary ingredients have not been thoroughly proven to be safe and effective, unlike all the other ingredients that have already been on the market for a long time.
We recommend that you choose a product that contains tried and tested ingredients, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There is no return policy mentioned on its official website.