- cleanser reviews
BOSCIA SAKE CLEANSING WATER NO-RINSE MAKEUP REMOVER AND CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Sake cleansing water remover description
BOSCIA Sake Cleansing Water No-Rinse Makeup Remover and Cleanser is described by the manufacturer as a cleaning water that can gently remove dirt, impurities and makeup residues from the skin. Aside from the cleansing effects, the product also delivers benefits. It leaves the skin bright, clean and hydrated.
In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Boscia is a skin care company with the principles that are rooted in Japanese roots, but the company is based in California. The company aims to provide their users with quality and modern products that use effective ingredients in creating healthier skin and bodies.However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, shake the bottle well before using. Dispense the desired amount of the cleansing water to a cotton pad. Apply the product to dry skin by gently wiping the cotton pad in the skin using gentle circular motions. Swipe the pad over your face, chest, and neck. Follow it up with your desired moisturizer and any other skin treatment that you are using. However it contains Glycolic Acid which may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
A 150 ml bottle of BOSCIA Sake Cleansing Water No-Rinse Makeup Remover and Cleanser is sold for a price of USD 30 in the official company website. You can also buy it from third-party retailer sites.
Sake cleansing water remover INGREDIENTS:
Some of the active ingredients in the cleanser are as follows:
- Unfiltered Sake: This Japanese drink is rich in minerals and vitamins that can boost the hydration and brightness of the skin. It is also easily absorbed by the skin and can leave the skin silky soft, smooth and glowing.
- Glycolic Acid: This is a gentle exfoliant that has been proven to address hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines and dull skin texture. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Rice powder: This delivers gentle cleansing to the skin and can also aid in hydrating and brightening the skin.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Sake cleansing water remover ADVANTAGES
- The use of the product does not require rinsing. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It cleanses and hydrates the skin. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Sake cleansing water remover DISADVANTAGES
- The price of the product is a bit high for a makeup remover.
- Many users claim that the remover leaves a residue after application.
- Many users claim that the cleansing power of the product is not enough to completely remove all makeup residue from the face.
- This product may cause burning sensation.
Recommending To Purchase?
This cleansing water is marketed as a makeup remover and a skin hydrator. While many people claim that the water does a great job of hydrating their skin, many people think it fell short of its cleansing claims. Many users feel that it is not powerful enough to remove all the makeup residue from the face.
We recommend that you choose a cleansing water that has been proven effective in removing even the most stubborn makeup.
All products of the company, including the BOSCIA Sake Cleansing Water No-Rinse Makeup Remover and Cleanser, is covered by the Boscia Guarantee. If you did not like the effects of the product in your skin, you could return it to them within 30 days after the date of purchase, and you can get a full refund minus the shipping charges of the returned item.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: