- Eye cream reviews
SATURDAY SKIN WIDE AWAKE BRIGHTENING EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Saturday skin wide awake description
Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream is an all in one solution for many issues regarding the skin around the eyes. This cream addresses dryness, puffiness, dark circles, and many more. This eye cream is specially formulated with date seed extract that helps brighten discolored skin and even out dark circles.
This Saturday Skin Wide Awake Review will show you what this product can do and how it can help your skin needs.
Saturday Skin is a special product line that aims to restore your skin’s beauty. Peach & Lily aims to restore the skin’s younger state with their Saturday Skin series. This company uses state of the art technology to manufacture their products. However, this product contains alcohol which can be allergic and irritating.
To make the most out of Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream, apply this cream to cleansed and toned skin. Using your fourth finger, dispense and apply a small portion under the eye using a tapping motion to stimulate blood circulation and promote better absorption.
This product is up for sale at their official website and available in 30ml hygienic pump bottles. Each bottle of this brightening eye cream costs $46.
SATURDAY SKIN WIDE AWAKE INGREDIENTS
- Date Seed Extract: This extract is packed with awakening vitamins that renews the skin’s vitality to give it a brighter glow.
- Avocado Protein Extract: This protein helps rebuild damaged skin cells by providing it nourishment and building blocks to grow and repair.
- Lemon: It exfoliates and brightens the skin. Nourishes and brightens the skin and clears clogged pores. However, it may cause dryness.
SATURDAY SKIN WIDE AWAKE pros
- This eye cream specializes in dealing with dark circles. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It gives lasting moisture to the skin around the eyes to restore youth and prevent signs of early aging.
- This brightening eye cream also helps restore the elasticity of the skin around the eye area.
SATURDAY SKIN WIDE AWAKE cons
- This product contains alcohol.
- Does not do a great job in dealing with dark circles.
- This eye cream does not have many reviews to get more information online.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This brightening eye cream is packaged in a cute hygienic pump bottle that gives the skin intense hydration while lightening dark circles.
However, this product contains alcohol that could lead to skin dryness in excessive amounts. Also, information about this product is quite rare, and there are only a few reviews about it. Some people found that this product takes a while to give noticeable results.
Overall, we strongly recommend you look for brightening eye cream that has more positive reviews and trusted by many users online.
If you are not completely satisfied with Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream that you bought from their official website, you can send it back to them for a full refund.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: