- cleanser reviews
SKIN SCRIPT RASPBERRY REFINING CLEANSER 6.5OZ REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SCRIPT RASPBERRY CLEANSER 6 5OZ DESCRIPTION
This formula is marketed as a potent cleanser treatment for acne that unclogs pores, eliminates excess oil and exfoliates skin. It is made with extracts, packed with antioxidants and infused with skin lightening ingredients. There are also active ingredients that help restore the skin’s natural state, reducing inflammation and soothing irritation. This Script Raspberry Cleanser 6.5oz review will give you all the vital details so you can decide if this product deserves a place in your skin care regimen.
According to its website, Skin Script is a natural but clinical skin care brand that offers products for different problems, such as premature skin aging, hyperpigmentation, acne and rosacea. It provides formulas that use exfoliators, natural brighteners and antioxidants in order to deliver dramatic results. This is a not a well-known company and they only offer exchanges or replacement to unsatisfied customers and no clinical testing has been done to prove that it is safe and effective.
To use Skin Script Raspberry Refining Cleanser 6.5oz, gently massage a small amount of the formula onto your skin for about one to two minutes. Rinse thoroughly and then apply your toner and moisturizer. For maximum benefits, use in the morning and evening.
This product can be ordered online for $26.50.
SKIN SCRIPT RASPBERRY REFINING CLEANSER 6.5OZ INGREDIENTS
- Coamidopropyl Betaine: Extracted from coconuts, this ingredient is a proven natural cleanser that purifies skin while strengthening its lipid barrier.
- Glycolic Acid 2%: It boosts the skin’s cellular renewal process to restore its youthful qualities. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid 2%: Aside from clearing excess oil from the skin, it also has a soothing effect that helps improve the skin’s condition.
- Yucca Leaf Extract: This works to improve the cellular growth process of the skin while providing calming effects that reduce inflammation.
Skin Script Raspberry Refining Cleanser 6.5oz Advantages
- Formulated to refine the skin’s surface for a smooth and soft texture. However, customers says that it isn’t really very effective in treating and preventing acne
- Boosts the skin’s cell renewal process to help restore its youthful qualities
SKIN SCRIPT RASPBERRY REFINING CLEANSER 6.5OZ DISADVANTAGES
- No clinical testing has been done to prove that it is safe and effective
- There is no money back guarantee for Skin Script formulations
- Some users experienced skin irritation
- There are reports that it can trigger breakouts on certain skin types
- It is not from an established brand
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
In a nutshell, Skin Script Raspberry Refining Cleanser 6.5oz is not an extraordinary formula. As a matter of fact, it is ordinary in every way; there’s nothing special about its active ingredients.
Additionally, there are mixed reviews from customers but most say it isn’t really very effective in treating and preventing acne. Instead of spending your money on this cleanser, opt for more effective products that are backed by science.
Skin Script does not offer a money back guarantee on any of its products.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: