- face mask reviews
THE BODY SHOP SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK DESCRIPTION
This natural clay mask will work to balance and protect your skin, giving you a smoother skin texture and balanced skin for long periods of time. In this Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask Review, we’ll be walking you through every detail you need to know before you pull out your wallet to purchase a new skincare item that may or may not work for your unique skin type. We’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product. Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask can deeply cleanse your skin with our purifying and balancing seaweed clay mask. Skin will be left feeling fresh, revitalised and pure.It is a deep-cleansing mask treatment with algae extracts and a natural ionic clay action that draws impurities from the pores and absorbs excess oil but may cause irritation or rashes on skin.
Apply this skin treatment by using it twice a week on dry skin. Rinse after ten minutes.
This product is sold at third party site like Amezon but currently it seems to be unavailable for sell.
SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK INGREDIENTS
- Wild Harvested Seaweed: Used to balance skin tone and to also help purify and clarify your natural complexion. This ingredient is also filled with tons of nutrients that will help mute shiny skin and excess oil production.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is an antioxidant and exfoliant that helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells while also encouraging cell regeneration. However in rare cases it can cause allergic reactions like irritation and rashes.
SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK pros
- This product will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- This product will improve your overall skin texture but may cause skin irritation.
- This product will also help you balance your skin.
SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK cons
- This product generally is known to irritate your skin, this has been reported by many customers.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- It also contains Butylene glycol which leads to redness on applied area.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Recommending To Purchase?
We will not be recommending this product because of it’s inability to actually work as an exfoliator. This product will make your skin feel great but it will not work as an exfoliator since it does not contain enough beads in the serum to make a noticeable difference.
It does not offer money back guarantee.