- face mask reviews
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask Description
Made of a proprietary blend of African Black Soap and Raw Shea Butter, this clarifying mud mask claims to draw out congestion, unclog pores and help soak up excess oil, leaving skin refreshed and purified. Formulated specifically for blemish-prone skin and troubled skin, it is said to be gentle, and only uses natural and organic ingredients. If you are wondering if this product is something that can soothe and help clear your skin, this SheaMoisture Clarifying Mud Mask review can help shed some light.0
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask is a part of the Redefine, anti-aging line. This under eye treatment uses a combination of antioxidants and hydrating ingredients to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, under eye puffiness, and crow’s feet.
For best results, gently apply an even layer of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask to your cleansed under eye area. You may use this under eye treatment up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to utilize an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum results.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask is available on the Rodan And Fields website for $62.00 per 0.5 fl. oz. of product.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask Ingredients
- African Black Soap: It contains plantain extract, which has antibacterial properties that may help clear acne. It cleanses gently and may fade skin dark spots and discolorations.
- Raw Shea Butter:It has a concentration of fatty acids and natural vitamins that make it moisturizing and nourishing for skin. It also smoothes skin by promoting the skin’s natural collagen production.
- Tamarind Extract: Contains natural astringent that helps slough away impurities and brightens skin.
- Tea Tree Oil:Promotes healing with naturally antiseptic properties.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask Advantages
- Clarifies, balances and soothes blemish-prone skin
- Deeply cleanses and may help clear up acne
- Gives a soothing cooling effect when applied on skin
- Has a ton of reviews, so you can really gauge the pros and cons
- Gentle on skin and very moisturizing
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask Disadvantages
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin since it can cause irritation
- It can trigger a breakout, according to some customer reviews
- Some consumers reported experiencing stinging when they used it, leaving skin a bit red and irritated
- Smells like play dough, which many people do not like
- Slimy and messy to remove
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask has a lot of reviews, so it’s pretty easy to know what other people’s experiences were with this product. While the mud causes tingling sensation to most skin types, it can sting and irritate sensitive skin types, so beware. If your skin is sensitive or already irritated or inflamed, this product is not recommended. It’s best to look for other brands made with a different formulation suitable for sensitive skin.
SheaMoisture does not accept returns or exchanges. Returns due to damaged or defective products require approval.