- The Best Sunscreen Reviews
SHISEIDO TRAVEL SIZE ULTIMATE SUN PROTECTION LOTION WETFORCE SPF 50+ REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SHISEIDO TRAVEL SIZE ULTIMATE SUN PROTECTION LOTION WETFORCE SPF 50+ DESCRIPTION
Shiseido Travel Size Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+ is marketed as a lightweight sunscreen that becomes more effective once you jump in the water. Many sunscreens rinse away or become less effective when wet, but this sunscreen is an exception!
We’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
If you haven’t heard of Shiseido’s WetForce technology yet, you’re missing out. According to the manufacturer this innovative technology for the body and face is ideal for those that like to participate in rigorous outdoor activities or swimming.
Shiseido Travel Size Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+ actually works better when exposed to water thanks to this product’s exclusive Superveil-UV 360 technology.
For best results,the manufacturer suggests to apply Shiseido Travel Size Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+ to your cleansed, moisturized skin 15 minutes before exposing your face to the sun. To activate the WetForce technology, simply expose the area of skin where you applied this product to water and it will work its magic.
Shiseido Travel Size Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+ retails for $22.00 on Shiseido’s own website and several very well-known skin care retailer sites.
SHISEIDO TRAVEL SIZE ULTIMATE SUN PROTECTION LOTION WETFORCE SPF 50+ INGREDIENTS
- Zinc Oxide: This ingredient shields the skin from the sun’s harmful UV-rays.
- Butylene Glycol: It is beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that seals in moisture, leaving skin hydrated for longer. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Stearic Acid: It’s an additive rather than an active ingredient or cleansing agent. However it leads to skin irritation.
SHISEIDO TRAVEL SIZE ULTIMATE SUN PROTECTION LOTION WETFORCE SPF 50+ pros
- This sunscreen gives you optimum protection from sunlight.
- As per the claims made by the manufacturer this product contains skin healthy ingredients and antioxidants.
SHISEIDO TRAVEL SIZE ULTIMATE SUN PROTECTION LOTION WETFORCE SPF 50+ cons
- This product is a bit expensive, especially for a travel sized item.
- There is alcohol and fragrance included in this formula, which may cause irritation.
- There are many customer reviews that claim this product irritates and burns the eyes.
- This product leads to clogging of pores which ends leading to acne breakout!
- User also claims for skin irritation!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Shiseido Travel Size Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+ claims that it can hydrate and protect the skin for up to 80 minutes. It even claims that it will work just as well in the water, if not better. Although this sounds like the perfect item to throw in your beach bag, we do have some concerns that we’d like to go over before you consider purchasing. Customers have complained that this product slips around on the face and gets into the eyes easily. Considering the fact that this product does contain alcohol and is lightly fragranced, it’s no surprise that these customers experienced burning and irritation. We’d recommend continuing your search for a travel-friendly sunscreen that does not contain unnecessary irritants and costs a more reasonable amount of money for such a small amount of product.
Shiseido Travel Size Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+ is available on its own website and several very well-known retailer sites. As long as you return this product within 30 days of use with the original receipt, you should be able to receive your money back if you are not 100% satisfied with this product.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: