- cellulite cream reviews
SISLEY CELLULINOV CELLULITE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SISLEY CELLULINOV CELLULITE CREAM Description
Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream is an intensive anti-cellulite body cream, which is intended to reduce the look of dimply skin, and provide a beautifully firm, soft silhouette with each application. We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream is a moisturizing, anti-cellulite treatment, which is meant to reduce the appearance of dimply skin and leave the user with a refreshed, soft appearance. However, this product is fragranced and contains several known skin irritants.
For best results, Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream should be applied in the morning and evening to areas of concern on the body. Massage the product until it has been fully absorbed. Sisley specifically advises using both hands to encircle the thigh area and apply with strong pressure.
This targeted treatment retails for $242.00 per 6.7 oz. of product on Sisley’s website and several other popular beauty retail websites.
SISLEY CELLULINOV CELLULITE CREAM Ingredients
- Longan Seed: This ingredient is intended to help give the skin a healthy glow.
- Red Algae: This ingredient allows other aspects of the formulation to release benefits slowly, over time.
- Indian Lotus Extract: This rejuvenating ingredient is packed with anti-oxidants.
- Caffeine: This ingredient contains theophylline, which reduce the look of cellulite. There is no substantial research to back up this claim. Al-though, excess use of caffeine make your body to dehydrate.
SISLEY CELLULINOV CELLULITE CREAM Pros
- This product’s texture has a nice, gel-like feel to it and absorbs easily. However, it is heavily fragranced with the smell of lavender, which may be irritating.
- Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream leaves the skin feeling moisturized after applying.
- Customer reviews indicate this product left their skin feeling more toned.
SISLEY CELLULINOV CELLULITE CREAM Cons
- This product is one of the most expensive cellulite-reducing creams on the market.
- This product is fragranced and contains several known skin irritants.
- The ingredients in this product are not proven to reduce cellulite.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Although Sisley is a big name in the beauty industry, this product is extremely overpriced. Essentially, you’re paying for the name when you buy this product, and if you’re on a budget, it’s not worth shelling out over $200. In addition to the prohibitive price tag, this formulation contains several ingredients, which are known irritants for those with sensitive skin. This product is also heavily fragranced with the smell of lavender, which may be irritating to some, and unpleasant to anyone that does not enjoy that particular scent. Lastly, although this product does contain some unique ingredients, such as longan seed, there is little research to back up the claim that these aspects of the formulation will actually help to reduce the signs of cellulite over time. There are many products on the market that cost significantly less and contain proven ingredients to address dimply thighs.
Sisley does not guarantee a money back guarantee on their website, despite the high cost of the product.
Poor circulation in the legs affects many people so any product that can improve the blood flow will definitely have benefits for anyone suffering from this. Our sedentary lifestyle can also contribute to a sluggish circulatory system and, while exercise and activity is the best remedy, using an invigorating cream or gel may certainly help relieve the accompanying symptoms. However, while some products of this type sometimes also claim to eliminate cellulite, they may at best simply improve the look of the skin temporarily.
Below you'll find some of the Best Cellulite Removal Creams on the market in our opinion: