Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream
Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream is an intensive anti-cellulite body cream, which is intended to reduce the look of dimply skin, and provide a beautifully firm, soft silhouette with each application.
- This product’s texture has a nice, gel-like feel to it and absorbs easily.
- Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream leaves the skin feeling moisturized after applying.
- Customer reviews indicate this product left their skin feeling more toned.
- This product is one of the most expensive cellulite-reducing creams on the market.
- This product is fragranced and contains several known skin irritants.
- The ingredients in this product are not proven to reduce cellulite.
Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream is a moisturizing, anti-cellulite treatment, which is meant to reduce the appearance of dimply skin and leave the user with a refreshed, soft appearance.
Sisley attributes this product’s success to the synergy of plant-based active ingredients and essential oils. These ingredients include; Longan Seed, Red Algae, and Indian Lotus Extracts, combined with Caffeine and Soy.
For best results, Sisley Cellulinov Cellulite Cream should be applied in the morning and evening to areas of concern on the body. Massage the product until it has been fully absorbed. Sisley specifically advises using both hands to encircle the thigh area and apply with strong pressure.
This targeted treatment retails for $242.00 per 6.7 oz. of product on Sisley’s website and several other popular beauty retail websites.
- Longan Seed: This ingredient is intended to help give the skin a healthy glow.
- Red Algae: This ingredient allows other aspects of the formulation to release benefits slowly, over time.
- Indian Lotus Extract: This rejuvenating ingredient is packed with anti-oxidants.
- Soy: This ingredient stimulates collagen production in the skin.
- Caffeine: This ingredient contains theophylline, which is claimed to reduce the look of cellulite. There is no substantial research to back up this claim.
- Cedrol:This is an alcohol commonly found in essential oils.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
No. Although Sisley is a big name in the beauty industry, this product is extremely overpriced. Essentially, you’re paying for the name when you buy this product, and if you’re on a budget, it’s not worth shelling out over $200. In addition to the prohibitive price tag, this formulation contains several ingredients, which are known irritants for those with sensitive skin. This product is also heavily fragranced with the smell of lavender, which may be irritating to some, and unpleasant to anyone that does not enjoy that particular scent. Lastly, although this product does contain some unique ingredients, such as longan seed, there is little research to back up the claim that these aspects of the formulation will actually help to reduce the signs of cellulite over time. There are many products on the market that cost significantly less and contain proven ingredients to address dimply thighs.
Sisley does not guarantee a money back guarantee on their website, despite the high cost of the product.