- face mask reviews
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SkII Facial Mask Description
This Sk2 Facial Treatment Mask Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this hydrating skincare treatment can really refresh the skin and improve the overall texture of the complexion.
Within this SkII Facial Mask review, we’ll provide you with pertinent information such as a list of ingredients and their uses. Additionally we’ll expand on the uses and benefits of this hydrating skincare treatment. Using a blend of vitamins, amino acids, and minerals, this refreshing skincare treatment can effectively combat dryness and dullness as it improves elasticity and firmness. With continued use, your skin will appear more even, youthful, and hydrated.
A word of caution, SK-II Facial Treatment Mask claims that it can turn back the clock on your skin, however, they fail to mention that the pH of this product is not suitable for exfoliation. With continued use, you won’t see much of a difference in the condition of your skin, just a little bit of added hydration
SK-II has a relatively simple approach to beauty, but it took quite a while for them to get there. After noticing the soft, supple hands of sake brewers, the founders of SK-II began to realize a skincare miracle may be right in front of them.
If you’re uncertain about the cost of SK-II products, just take a quick look at Sk Ii Mask Before And Afters. Using a blend of proven ingredients, such as vitamins and amino acids, this mask nourishes and hydrates the skin as it improves elasticity. With continued use, this sheet mask will improve the skin’s overall tone and texture.
Although SK-II Facial Treatment Mask benefits seem promising, there are a few things we’d like to point out. This treatment claims that it can exfoliate away impurities to reveal smoother, younger looking skin. Unfortunately, the exfoliating properties do not have the proper pH level to do much good.
For best results, apply the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask to your cleansed, dry skin. Place the sheet mask over the eye area first and smooth it down over the rest of the face. Allow the product to set on the skin for up to 15 minutes. Remove the mask and massage the remaining product into the skin.
SkII Facial Mask Ingredients
- Pitera: This is SK-II’s signature blend of ingredients, and the only ingredients that make up this formula. Made up of vitamins, amino acid, minerals, and organic acids, these ingredients are meant to resurface the skin and leave the complexion looking rejuvenated and revitalized. Unfortunately, the exfoliating properties are not at the proper pH level to do much good.
SkII Facial Mask Pros
- SK-II is a well-known, trusted skincare brand.
- This skincare treatment helps to improve the skin’s overall tone and texture by combating dryness.
- This product claims that it can improve elasticity and make the skin look more youthful. Unfortunately, the exfoliating ingredients in this formula are ineffective due to their pH level.
SkII Facial Mask Cons
- This product is prohibitively expensive, particularly for anyone on a budget
- The exfoliating ingredients included in this formula are not at the proper pH to have much of an effect on the skin.
- This product is mostly made up of water and slip agents, which does not warrant the price tag.
- Customers claim that, even with continued use, they don’t see much of a difference in the condition of their skin
- The application process is a bit awkward according to some customer reviews. Some say the serum is so heavy they have to lay down so the mask doesn’t slip off
SkII Facial Mask Price & Quantity
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask retails for $135.00 per 10 masks on several very well-known skincare retailer websites.
Should You Buy It?
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask claims that it can revitalize the skin by exfoliating away impurities, infusing the skin with hydration, and improving elasticity. Although this may sound like a miracle in a sheet mask, there are several issues we think you should consider.
First off all, this treatment is absurdly expensive. Paying over $130.00 for only 10 sheet masks isn’t a reasonable purchase for most people. Additionally, it’s unlikely you’ll see much of a benefit from this treatment seeing as the pH level is all wrong. We’d strongly recommend reaching for a moisturizer that can exfoliate and hydrate your skin and fit your budget
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask is available on several very well-known skincare retailer websites. Some of these sites have quite reasonable return policies, however, we would recommend checking with the individual retailer to determine whether or not this treatment comes with a money back guarantee.