- cleanser reviews
Skin Laundry Acne Face Wash with Salicylic Acid Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Skin laundry acne face wash description
Skin Laundry Acne Face Wash with Salicylic Acid is described as an exfoliating wash that can manage acne breakout and treat acne scars. With regular use, it promises to help prevent acne breakouts in the future. Lastly, it claims to leave the skin clear, healthy and even. Can this facial wash help you manage your acne? Discover the answer in this Skin Laundry Acne Face Wash Review!
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Skin Laundry was founded by Yen Reis. She founded the company after struggling with skin issues that got, even more, sever as she aged. The flagship store opened in 2013 but the company now has locations in various cities all over the world.
It is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
To achieve optimum results, moisten your face a bit then apply a generous amount of the SKIN LAUNDRY Acne Face Wash with Salicylic Acid to your skin. Rinse with warm water and use a towel to pat it dry. Use this in the morning and at night. Follow it up with a toner.
A 200 ml pump bottle of the facial wash is sold for a price of USD 25 in the company’s official website.
Skin laundry acne face wash Ingredients
Below are some of the key ingredients in the formulation:
- 2% Salicylic Acid: It is the choice of treatment for acne breakouts because of its ability to relieve redness and inflammation on the acne-prone skin. However it gives dryness and peeling of skin.
- Willow Bark Extract: This natural astringent that delivers gentle exfoliating properties on the skin. It can remove dead skin cells and unclog the pores.
- Niacinamide: This vitamin can restore the aging and blemished skin. It can also even out the skin tone, improve dullness, minimize the pores, and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lilac Stem Cells: This diminishes the shine on the skin surface. It also soothes and conditions the skin.
Skin laundry acne face wash Advantages
- The facial wash is specially formulated for acne-prone skin. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak.
- The wash can address issues of blemishes, redness, and oiliness.
- It is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Skin laundry acne face wash Disadvantages
- Many users claim that the product caused a breakout.
- Some claim that is it a good pre-cleanser, but you would still need to use another product to completely get rid of the dirt, oil, and residue on the skin.
- The facial wash does not have many reviews.
- There are also no clinical studies available that can prove its claims.
Recommending To Purchase?
According to the manufacturer, the facial wash was formulated to prevent acne breakouts. However, the chief complaint of most users is that the use of the product caused breakout which is quite confusing. Others claim that the cleansing power of the product is not enough to completely get rid of dirt, oil, and residues on their skin, so they need to follow it up with another cleansing product.
We recommend that you choose a facial wash that has better cleansing power than this.
The company will gladly accept unused portions of SKIN LAUNDRY Acne Face Wash with Salicylic Acid if you were not satisfied with its results. Just simply return the product to them together with the original receipt within 30 days after the date of purchase to avail of a refund or exchange.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: