- best treatment for acne
SKINCEUTICALS PHLORETIN CF GEL REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Skinceuticals Phloretin Cf Gel, US $130 for 30 ml bottle, shields your skin from aging by boosting antioxidant levels that defend your skin from free radical damage and also, to some extent, UV.
Skinceuticals Phloretin Cf Gel is a product that is meant to be used as a preventive measure for defying wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging. It uses three antioxidants as its main ingredient, which includes phloretin, L-ascorbic acid and ferulic acid.
This product must be used with either your morning or evening skincare regimen or, both. Always apply only on skin that has been freshly washed and thoroughly toned for better product penetration.
This product has been formulated by a company that has been at the forefront of skin cancer research before the team ventured into skin care.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (10%): Provides your skin utmost protection from the aging and damaging effects of oxidative stress, while simultaneously re-energizing your skin cells to enable these to perform repair and regeneration mechanisms that help arrest damage before they even begin to show
- Phloretin (2.0%): Provides your skin protection from free radicals while also encouraging skin renewal and promoting a brighter complexion
- Ferulic Acid (0.5%): Provides antioxidant protection as it enhances the effects of Vitamin C contained in the formulation
- The formula uses three kinds of antioxidants claimed by the manufacturer to provide premium level antioxidant protection.
- In this product, Antioxidants are infused in a solution that has a pH level of 2.0 to 3.5, the most ideal condition for antioxidants to remain potent while inside a bottle.
- This product’s formula is designed to increase collagen production levels and protect skin from signs of damage and aging, including suppressing the development of wrinkles and fine lines, improve skin tone and make your skin smoother and firmer.
- This product is too expensive for a 30 ml bottle of antioxidants which do not happen to be the best combination to have for anti-aging purposes.
- The formula contains ascorbic acid at very high levels which, at this form, can be highly irritating to your skin and may even cause your skin’s matrix to become damaged.
- This product contains denatured alcohol, one of the most ill-fitting ingredients to have in any skincare product because it can instantly dry out your skin and cause it to become permanently damaged with regular, long-term use.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
If it weren’t formulated with the skin drying and damaging denatured alcohol. Skinceuticals Phloretin Cf Gel may have provided your skin good antioxidant protection if the ingredients used in the formula included ingredients proven many times by research to enhance skin health. It would also have done better if each 30 ml bottle cost much less. US $130 is simply too much of a cost to pay for this rather limited performance formula.
All Skinceuticals products are covered by a 90-day money back guarantee.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: