- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
Skinega Serumizer Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Skinega Serumizer Description
According to the product’s web page, Skinega Serumizer is the first “serumizer” in the world – an oil-free serum that intensely moisturizes skin. It uses a combination of simple but highly effective naturally derived and bio-identical elements that hydrate and reduce the appearance of aging signs. It is infused with one of the most powerful natural ingredients for hydrating skin, hyaluronic acid. There are actives that boost elastin and collagen production too, so that aging signs can be reduced and prevented.
Skinega is a luxury skincare brand (according to its website) that believes in the importance of simplifying skincare – higher concentrations and fewer ingredients. The brand is relatively unheard of and there is no information where it is based.
Use in the morning and evening after cleansing skin. Apply on your face, neck and décolletage and massage onto skin to enhance absorption.
One 30 ml container of this formula is being sold online for $136.
Skinega Serumizer Ingredients
- Quad Weight Hyaluronic Acid: Known for holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water, this is an extremely moisturizing substance that can make skin plump and supple quickly.
- Haberlea Rhodopensis Extract: A plant that is known to survive complete water loss for years, it also contains myconoside, a unique compound that offers antioxidant protection to skin cells.
- Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate Complex: This is an active blend that provides bio-energy to nourish aging cells and extend their life. It may reactivate the production of collagen and elastin, which helps restore the youthful qualities of the skin.
- Acacia Gum and Bipolymer Formula: A special combination of two natural extracts that offer fast anti-aging effects on skin. It is for lifting and tightening the skin, which helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles in just under an hour from application.
- Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate: It is said to feed cutaneous cells and stimulate their regeneration for a rejuvenation of the skin that will restore its youthful properties.
Skinega Serumizer Advantages
- This formula uses bio-identical ingredients that support hyaluronic production in the body
- It comes with free shipping in the United States
- The active elements used in this formula are derived from natural sources
- It is designed to provide deep hydration to skin
Skinega Serumizer Disadvantages
- There’s no clinical evidence of its benefits to skin
- This is very expensive for a product from an unheard of skincare company
- There’s a chance that it will cause skin irritation on certain individuals
- It can trigger breakouts on some people
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Skinega Serumizer is obviously not from a trustworthy skin care company. This alone makes it a product that’s not recommendable. However, there are many other reasons to stay away from this product, such as the lack of clinical evidence to proven that it’s safe and effective. Additionally, it is very expensive for a formula that isn’t remarkable. This is not worth a try and there are definitely many better products that are only a fraction of the price of this formulation.
No money back guarantee is mentioned on the Skinega website.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: