- face mask reviews
Skinfix Calm & Repair Sleeping Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Skinfix Sleeping Mask Description
The manufacturer describes the Skinfix Calm and repair sleeping mask as a highly concentrated cream gel that can reduce skin redness and boost the hydration of the skin overnight. The company also claims that Skinfix Soothes redness & hydrates fatigued skin. It also helps support the skin barrier to achieve a healthier skin. When used nightly, it is said that the mask can help prevent future flare ups and allow you to wake up to calm, even toned and soft skin.
According to a dermatologist led clinical trial, 97% felt a softer, smoother, more hydrated skin within just one night. Within a week, 93% felt that their skin is calmer and refreshed and 90% felt that their skin got more rejuvenated. However, there are some users that did not see any noticeable difference on their skin.
Do you wish to know more about this sleeping mask? Well, you should read this review to find out more about it!
SkinFix is the brainchild of Amy Gordinier- Regan who is a beauty industry executive in New York and London for over 20 years. The company started when she discovered the wonders of the original Skinfix healing balm that she found in Eastern Canada. This original formula was developed over 140 years ago and is completely devoid of synthetic chemicals and ingredients that have of no use to the skin, and that is why the company does not use any of these chemicals (parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and fragrances) up until today.
The philosophy of Skinfix is simple—to give your skin what it needs to eliminate the things that are not useful to it. They also work closely with dermatologists in developing and formulating their products and to ensure that they to the highest standards. Sadly, many user reviews claim that this product irritated the skin.
For best results, apply a thin layer of the skinfix calm and clear sleeping mask to dry skin, avoiding the eye area as much as possible. Let it stay overnight. Rinse it off with warm water afterwards then pat your skin dry using a towel the next morning.
Skinfix Sleeping Mask Ingredients
Below are some of the key ingredients in the formulation:
- Green tea Extract: This extract contains anti-inflammatory, wound healing, and antioxidant properties. This tea extract contains 600 – 700% of biologically active compounds that are shown to modulate the inflammatory response of the skin. This ingredient may trigger allergic reactions.
- Micro Hyaluronic Acid: This is known as a moisturizing agent that can absorb about 1000 times its molecular weight in water. The mask uses a smaller molecule of hyaluronic acid that can penetrate the epidermal barrier a lot easier. As a result, it delivers a deeper and lasting hydration on the skin.
- Manuka Honey Extract: This is well known for its antioxidant properties. It also contains emollient properties that do not just hydrate the skin but soften it as well. This ingredient is prone to causing allergic reactions.
- Replenishing Skin Barrier Blend: This blend is comprised of cholesterol, Ceramides 1+3+6, and fatty acids. It is formulated to protect the skin from irritants, allergens and other environmental stressors.
Skinfix Sleeping Mask pros
- This is pH balanced and allergy tested. But despite that, there are still some users who suffered from skin irritation.
- It is also cruelty free and does not contain gluten, dairy, phthalates, fragrance, silicone and parabens. Yet, it contains active ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
Skinfix Sleeping Mask cons
- There are no Skinfix Calm And Clear Sleeping Mask Reviews online.
- It is also not widely available online.
- The mask is expensive.
- The product contains phenoxyethanol which is considered to be cytotoxic.
Skinfix Calm & Repair Sleeping Mask Price & Quantity?
The Skinfix Sleeping mask comes in a 6 fl oz (177 ml) jar and is available for a price of USD 65 in the official SKinfix website. You can also buy it from retailer sites, but only a few carry this item.
Should You Buy It?
This mask is formulated to reduce skin redness and improve skin hydration. However, this product contains phenoxyethanol which may cause cell death and skin dryness, combatting the benefits that the mask claims to deliver. In addition to that, the mask does not have any reviews online, making it hard for us to tell if it really works or not. And with all these issues considered, it can be even more difficult for you to give this product a try since it comes with a hefty price tag. Not everyone will be willing to splurge on an item they are not sure will work.
With that in mind, it would be best if you would invest your money in a skincare product that has already been proven effective by reviews.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
All products of SKinFix, including this sleeping mask, are covered by a guarantee. However, the details of the policy are not fully stated on the official company website. We, therefore, encourage you to keep in touch with a customer service representative of the company when planning to return one of their products.