- face mask reviews
Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Sky Nordic Skin Peel Description
This Sky Nordic Skin Peel Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this exfoliating skincare treatment can really revitalize the complexion without causing dryness or irritation.
Within this review, we’ll provide you with pertinent information such as a list of Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel ingredients and their uses. Additionally we’ll expand on the uses and benefits of this exfoliating treatment. Many skin peels can cause dryness, redness, and even worsen the condition of your complexion. Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel uses a blend of calming, emollient ingredients to prevent any of that from happening. White willow bark and witch hazel work together to clear away pore-clogging impurities, dirt, oil, and dead skin to revitalize the skin and improve the skin’s tone and texture. A word of caution, there are several potential irritants, including a high amount of alcohol, which may cause dryness and irritation for any skin type, particularly those with sensitive skin.
Skyn Iceland derives its inspiration from nature itself, mainly the unspoiled air and waters of Iceland. Sarah, the founder of Skyn Iceland made it her mission to utilize pure, natural ingredients to deliver results for happier, healthier skin.
Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel uses a blend of exfoliating ingredients, including witch hazel and white willow bark, to sweep away dirt, oil, and other pore-clogging impurities that can cause unwanted texture and imperfections. What Skyn Iceland fails to mention is the inclusion of alcohol, which will inevitably cause more harm than good for the complexion.
For best results, gently smooth an individual pad over your cleansed skin. You may use this skincare treatment up to one time per day, preferably during your evening skincare routine. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer, as this product will cause dryness on its own. Also be sure to utilize an SPF of at least 30 during the day to prevent damage to the skin.
Sky Nordic Skin Peel Ingredients
- White Willow Bark: This ingredient is a naturally occurring form of salicylic acid. As you probably already know, salicylic acid is an exfoliant that removes dead skin and other impurities. It prevents breakouts and decongests the skin for an overall smoother feel
- Lactic Acid: Also known as an AHA, this exfoliating ingredient is meant to sweep away dirt, oil, and other pore-clogging impurities from the skin. Unfortunately, the pH level of this ingredient is totally off and it is unlikely that you’ll see many exfoliating benefits.
- Jojoba Seed Extract: This ingredient hydrates the skin and is meant to combat dryness and irritation caused by the exfoliating ingredients within this formula. It’s clear, however, that ingredients such as these are no match for the high amount of alcohol included in this formula.
- Papaya Fruit Extract: This natural exfoliant helps to dissolve dead skin and other pore-cogging impurities.
Sky Nordic Skin Peel Pros
- Skyn Iceland is a well-known, trusted skincare brand.
- This treatment sweeps away dirt, oil, and other impurities to reveal smoother, clearer skin.
- This exfoliating treatment contains calming emollients to counteract the potential irritants included in this formula.
Sky Nordic Skin Peel Cons
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- This skincare treatment contains a high amount of alcohol and other potential irritants that will inevitably cause dryness, irritation, and other adverse reactions.
- The level of alcohol included in this product may leave your skin more vulnerable to free radical damage.
- The pH of ingredients in this exfoliating treatment is too high to have much of an effect on the skin.
- Touting this product as gentle is quite misleading as there are not enough calming emollients to combat the irritants in this formula.
Sky Nordic Skin Peel Price & Quantity
Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel is available for sale online for $45.00 for 60 individual face pads on several very well known, trusted skincare retailer websites.
Should You Buy It?
Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel claims that it can clear away dirt, oil, and other pore-clogging impurities to reveal cleaner, clearer, smoother skin. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your weekly skincare routine, there are several issues we think you should consider.
This product claims to be a gentle exfoliant, which is far from the truth. This product contains a high amount of alcohol. In combination with other exfoliants, such as witch hazel, this formula is a recipe for disaster. With continued use, your skin will become dry, red, flakey, and extremely irritated due to the number of irritants in this formulation.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel is available on the Skyn Iceland website and several other very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your purchase, simply return it for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase.