- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch Description
According to the company behind this specialty skin care product, it contains an active ingredient that “give wings to the delicate skin around your eyes,” which actually doesn’t make much sense if you really think about it. However, there’s some buzz on this formula from avid skin care aficionados. It is supposed to treat dark circles and bags under the eyes through birds’ nest nutrients and other beneficial ingredient. If you’re interested in buying this, you need to read this SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch review first.
SNP is a Korean cosmetics brand that offers formulations based on scientific research. Every formula is made using a combination of scientific cosmetics research and experience of clinicians. This brand is known for producing facial masks and skin care patches although it also offers many other products, such as makeup and body mists. It is moderately known in parts of Asia but most people in the United States have never even heard of this brand.
However, no clinical testing has been done so there’s no proof that it is effective and safe.
To use SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch, simply stick it to the area below your eyes and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes then just wash away any residue.
This product can be ordered online for $15.99 (30 pairs).
SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch Ingredients
- Swiftlet Nest Extract: Sourced from bird’s nest (made from bird saliva), this is supposed to be rich in nutrients and minerals that help improve skin health. However, there are only very few studies showing that this ingredient is beneficial to skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Among the most popular skin care ingredients today, it has been shown to deliver powerful hydrating effects that can make skin plump and soft immediately.
- Allantoin: It helps make skin softer while offering protective benefits as well. This ingredient also helps stimulate cell regeneration to restore the skin to its state of optimal health.
SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch Advantages
- It is made to address the most problematic aging signs in the eye area.
- There are ingredients in this product that are backed by science. However, the primary ingredient is not even substantially proven to offer any benefits to skin.
- It feels good on the skin and has a good moisturizing effect.
- This patch is easy to use and it is not messy.
SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch Disadvantages
- No clinical testing has been done so there’s no proof that it is effective and safe
- Some users say it caused their skin to develop redness and/or itchiness
- There are reports of this product being ineffective
- This is from a relatively unknown skin care brand
- Most reviews say it doesn’t deliver significant results
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
SNP Bird`s Nest Aqua Eye Patch is not a very good product because based on its ingredient, it is not a strong anti-aging formula. The primary ingredient is not even substantially proven to offer any benefits to skin. Instead of buying this product, opt for eye creams or gels that contain proven actives, such as peptides.
Some online retailers offer a money back guarantee on this product.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: