- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
SOTHYS HYDRA 3HA INTENSIVE HYDRATING SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SOTHYS HYDRA3HA INTENSIVE HYDRATING SERUM DESCRIPTION
A light and airy formula, Sothys Hydra3Ha Intensive Hydrating Serum claims to restore the skin’s healthy moisture. It is a serum that also says to protect the skin’s epidermal layer while at the same time enhancing its regeneration process. This restores the youthful smoothness, plumpness and elasticity of skin, which may also reduce the appearance of aging signs.
Sothys says to have been setting the standards in professional beauty care for over 70 years. It says to offer advanced skin care and expertise to customers exclusively through spas and other professional skincare establishments all over the world. The company employs scientists in France that collaborate with universities and other research facilities to develop products and professional treatments. It is a known premium skin care brand but its products are quite expensive.
To use this hydrating formula, make sure your skin is clean and dry first. Then, spread a thin layer all over your face and neck before massaging gently using small, circular motions. Allow it to dry and be absorbed thoroughly before using other skincare products.
A 1.69 oz. container is being sold for $90.20.
Sothys Hydra3Ha Intensive Hydrating Serum Ingredients
- Botanical Complex: This special blend of natural extracts is said to improve cellular communication between the skin’s outer layers. This is so that skin health will be optimized and issues will less likely develop.
- Hpm Hyaluronic Acid in Patch Form and Quenching Active Ingredients: The formula uses one of the most powerful hydrating ingredients that can carry up to 1,000 times its weight in water plus other moisturizing ingredients. A protective film is formed so that the moisture will be retained by the skin.
- 1055 Boletus Extract: This strengthens the skin’s natural barrier function so that it will not become dry or dehydrated.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Chamomile: It posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
Sothys Hydra3Ha Intensive Hydrating Serum Advantages
- Designed to hydrate skin and restore its natural moisture barrier
- It protects the epidermis to help delay the appearance of aging signs
- Formula is not heavy and it feels comfortable
SOTHYS HYDRA3HA INTENSIVE HYDRATING SERUM DISADVANTAGES
- There is no independent clinical testing done to prove its effectiveness and safety
- No money back guarantee is offered for this expensive formula
- It can clog pores and cause acne on certain skin types
- Some users say they are hypersensitive to this product
- Most feedback say it is nothing more than an ordinary hyaluronic acid formula
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, Sothys Hydra3Ha Intensive Hydrating Serum is a good moisturizing formulation. However, it is just too expensive for a mediocre skin care formula. There are actually many products that are about half its price – these are as effective and some may even be more effective.
No money back guarantee is available for this moisturizing formula.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: