- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher Description
A topical formulation that uses vitamin K as the primary active ingredient, St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher is marketed as a solution to under eye dark circles. It is an affordable answer to one of the most common aging signs in the eye area. The formulation also provides intense moisture to help improve the suppleness, softness and smoothness of the skin in the eye area, and help restore the user’s youthful appearance.
St. Ives prides itself in using natural key ingredients to revitalize skin and improve its appearance. The company offers a wide variety of skin care products that are affordable. There are millions of loyal fans of this brand from all over the world and their products are usually available in supermarkets and drugstores.
To get the best results from St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher, apply once in the morning and again in the evening. It should be applied on cleansed skin and massaged gently to ensure thorough absorption. Wait a few minutes to give it time to be absorbed before applying other products on the skin. In case of irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
Very few retailers have stock of this anti-aging eye cream since it has been discontinued. It is being sold at around $29.99 but some websites are selling it at a higher price due to limited supply.
St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher Ingredients
- Vitamin K: Naturally found in green leafy vegetables, fish and meats, it helps with the normal function of blood clotting proteins. Additionally, this vitamin helps with the regulation and proliferation of cell growth, which is the reason it is popular in anti-aging.
- Retinol: Studies have found that retinol offers amazing benefits when it comes to slowing down skin aging – hence its popularity as an element in skin care products. It works by boosting collagen production, which is an important component of a firm and elastic skin.
St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher Advantages
- This is an affordable anti-aging eye cream and it is designed specifically for dark circles
- It contains vitamin K and retinol, proven ingredients that have many benefits to the skin
- The product is from a known skin care brand
- There are positive reviews saying it is a good product
St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher Disadvantages
- No clinical study proves that it really works
- This product has been discontinued so finding it is very difficult
- Many users say that it causes adverse effects, specifically skin irritation
- There’s only two ingredients disclosed
- Some reviews say it can give the user tired looking eyes
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, this is just an ordinary anti-aging eye cream with active ingredients that are nothing special. Its effects are not extraordinary and what’s alarming is that many people have experienced adverse effects from this product. Moreover, it is not really effective based on reviews online. It would be better to look for other products that are safer and a lot more effective.
There’s no free trial or money back guarantee stated on the St. Ives website.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: