- sunscreen reviews
Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector Description
This is a hydrating formulation that also shields skin from the harmful, age-accelerating ultraviolet rays of the sun. It protects against sunburn and it is claimed to slow down the development of aging signs as well. There’s also a special ingredient for brightening skin to address hyperpigmentation and make skin tone more even. It also contains natural soothers that can relieve irritation and eliminate redness. This Sun Diffusing Protector SPF15 review will allow you to decide if this is a good addition to your skin care routine.
Bioelements is a skin care company that has been around for a while, offering a comprehensive line of products for treating different skin concerns. Like most brands in the skin care industry, its current focus is anti-aging. It is known to use plant extracts, trace minerals and aromatherapy oils, combined with the best that science can offer. This is not a highly regarded skin care company but it offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all formulas.
To use Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector, apply liberally on target areas about 15 minutes before sun exposure. Take note to use water resistant sunscreen if you will be sweating a lot or swimming and this formula needs to be re-applied every two hours.
This product is being sold on the brand’s website for $41.
Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector Ingredients
- Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octocrylene 1.8%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 0.49%: These chemicals protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Essential Oils: A special blend of beneficial oils is used to nourish, moisturize, soothe and protect skin. It contains bitter orange, tangerine, lavender, lavandula hybrid, sage and clary oils.
- Citric Acid: This is an alpha hydroxyl acid that is known to adjust the acidity of skin, promoting peeling and the re-growth of cells. It may help make skin tone more even while shrinking pores and slightly reducing fine lines as well. However, some people are sensitive to alpha hydroxy acids, which can result in skin irritation.
Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector Advantages
- Light moisturizing formulation that’s easily absorbed
- Offers both UVA and UVB protection
- Protects and calms the skin
- Helps reduce the risk of skin cancer
- Dermatologist tested and can even be used on sensitive skin
Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector Disadvantages
- Most loyal users of this formula say the new version is bad
- There are reports that it can cause irritation and even trigger acne
- Many similar formulations are priced more competitively
- It is not very effective in hydrating skin; the effects don’t last long
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector is just an average skin care formula for protecting skin from the harmful effects of the sun. It contains a combination of essential oils that offer different benefits and this formula can protect the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. The main drawback of this product is its high price, especially since there are many similar offerings on the market that are priced lower.
Like all Bioelements formulas, if you’re unsatisfied with this product, you can return it for a refund within 30 days.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: