Talika Zero Stretch Mark Cream
Talika Zero Stretch Mark Cream is a targeted treatment, intended to reduce the appearance of established stretch marks over time. This product can be used anywhere on the body.
- This treatment is meant to leave the skin feeling firmer, more hydrated, and is meant to reduce the look of stretch marks.
- A study involving 25 participants over 3 months indicated that 87% saw an improvement in appearance of stretch mark depth.
- Participants in the same study indicate 87% say their skin looked generally softer and more toned.
- Talika is touted as a luxury brand; however, it does not appear to be sold on any major retailer websites.
- There are very few reputable reviews available from real customers.
- This product is prohibitively expensive for a relatively small amount of product.
Talika Zero Stretch Mark Cream is a treatment intended to target the look and feel of existing stretch marks.
Zero Stretch Mark is formulated with saw palmetto, tripeptides, vitamin E, and olive squalane, which claims to help reduce the surface area, depth, and color of existing stretch marks. This product is also meant to improve the feel of the skin around areas where stretch marks are present. After applying, skin should feel firmer, softer, and more hydrated over time.
Only a small amount of Talika Zero Stretch Mark Cream is required upon application. For best results, this product should be applied twice a day over a period of three months of more. Simply apply the serum on trouble areas and massage in small, circular motions.
This targeted treatment retails for $88.00 per 3.4 oz. of product on Talika’s website.
- Saw Palmetto: This ingredient is rich in fatty acid, and should help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Tripeptide: Peptides are intended to help boost firmness and skin tone.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin helps to condition the skin and has healing properties. Talika claims this ingredient helps to reduce the intensity in color of the stretch marks.
- Olive Squalane: This oil is naturally present in the skin, but decreases with age. This ingredient sinks deeply into the skin and has moisturizing and healing properties.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
No. There are several issues with this product, starting with the price. For $88.00 you’re only getting a little over 3 oz. of product. That is quite expensive for a product that is only meant to target one issue. Additionally, this product does not appear to be in stock on Talika’s own website, and several other popular retailers appear to have halted sales on this product as well. Lastly, there are very few reviews available written by actual customers. There are plenty of affordable solutions for stretch marks on the market that are widely available for purchase and have plenty of customer reviews to back up their claims.
Currently, Talika Zero Stretch Mark Cream does not appear to be available for purchase on any major retailer websites, so purchase with caution.