- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow Description
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow is a highly unique foundation alternative. It is a tinted face filler with mineral micro-pigments that blend out to become translucent while blurring the skin and leaving behind matifying prisms. It uses the power of hyaluronic acid, which is a humectant that locks moisture into fine lines, filling out the skin and leaving it smooth and flawless looking. The company claims that this product will blur the skin for a flawless, airbrushed finish that looks like your natural skin.
“By Terry” is a luxury skincare and beauty brand that provides beauty collections that target aging. They also create high quality makeup products.
To use this product, apply the cream to your face as you would a makeup primer. You can use it by itself like a tinted moisturizer or as a makeup base under foundation.
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow no longer be purchased from the manufacturer or major retailers like Birchbox and Nordstrom. Currently, you can only find it on sites like Amazon, where it is $66
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow Ingredients
- Glycerin: Moisturizer
- Sodium Polyacrylate: Film former
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: Conditioner
- Mica: Mineral
- Boron Nitride: Oil absorbent
- Butylene Glycol: Conditioner
- Talc: Mineral
- Silica: Mineral
- Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate: Silicone
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative
- Iron Hydroxide: Mineral
- Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract: Plant that enhances hyaluronic acid production
- Lauroyl Lysine: Conditioner
- Pentylene Glycol: Humectant
- Polymethyl Methacrylate: Film former
- Alumina: Mineral
- Methylparaben: Preservative
- Tetrasodium EDTA: Chelating agent
- Biosaccharide Gum-1: Thickener
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate: Anti-caking agent
- Ethylparaben: Preservative
- Butylparaben: Preservative
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Conditioner
- Xanthan Gum: Thickener
- Isobutylparaben: Preservative
- Propylparaben: Preservative
- Hexyl Cinnamal: Fragrance
- Linalool: Fragrance
- Limonene: Fragrance
- Caprylyl Glycol: Conditioner
- Butylphenyl Methylproprional: Fragrance
- Benzyl Salicylate: Fragrance
- Hydroxycitronellal: Fragrance
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde: Fragrance
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone: Fragrance
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant
- Geraniol: Fragrance
- Eugenol: Fragrance
- Hexylene Glycol: Fragrance
- Titanium Dioxide: Mineral
- Iron Oxides: Mineral
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow Advantages
- Leave skin looking flawless, but natural
- Works by itself or as a makeup base
- Minimizes pores and provides light coverage
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- No longer sold through manufacturer
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow does not have an official website page, as the manufacturer no longer sells it. The company has made big claims about this product, but no documentation backing their claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied. It’s a little unclear how this product is supposed to work. It seems to mainly rely on moisturizing ingredients like hyaluronic acid to fill in fine lines and smooth out the skin.
Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow allegedly contains micro-pigments that blend out translucent so that it acts like a foundation, blurring out your imperfections, but still looks like your natural skin.
You can currently only find this product through Amazon.
There are many makeup primers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As the manufacturer no longer sells this product, their guarantee policy no longer applies. You will be subject to Amazon’s return policy for this product if you are dissatisfied.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: