- skin brightening cream reviews
PERRICONE MD THIO: PLEX INTENSIVE 2-STEP BRIGHTENING SYSTEM REVIEW
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PERRICONE MD THIO: PLEX INTENSIVE 2-STEP BRIGHTENING SYSTEM DESCRIPTION
Formulated with highly concentrated and innovative ingredients, this two-step treatment says to deliver anti-aging, lifting and skin brightening benefits. The first step, which is the intensive base, contains potent levels of antioxidant that helps detoxify and repair damaged cells. The second step, which is brightening activator, is chock-full of proprietary Vitamin Complex that fights discoloration. Learn more about how this two-step system works and see if it gives a great value for your money by reading our complete Thio Plex Intensive review.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Perricone MD was founded in 1997 by board-certified dermatologist, educator and inventor Nicholas V. Perricone, M.D. His multi-pronged approach to health was recognized globally and regarded him as a scientific expert in the fields of beauty, health and anti-aging. Perricone MD offers an extensive range of beauty products, makeup, skincare collection and health supplements.
To use Perricone MD Thio: Plex Intensive 2-Step Brightening System, apply a pea-sized amount of Step 1: Intensive base to cleansed skin. Once the cream is dry, layer a pea-size amount of Step 2: Brightening Activator over face and neck. Leave on for 20 minutes, and then rinse well with warm water. Repeat the application process once in the evening for 8 weeks. Although the ingredients used in this formula may cause skin irritation.
4 tubes x (10 ml) 0.34 fl oz 30 ml (1 fl oz) cost $145.00.
PERRICONE MD THIO: PLEX INTENSIVE 2-STEP BRIGHTENING SYSTEM INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin C Ester: It is a fat-soluble form of Vitamin C that helps repair sun-damaged skin, firm, smooth and illuminate skin
- Kaolin: Aids in cleansing and exfoliating debris and dead skin cells on the surface of the skin
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Also known as Green Tea Leaf Extract, this botanical ingredient is widely used in skin care products due to its antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also proven to reduce UV induced inflammations and irritation associated with Rosacea. Its anti-aging benefits can diminish the appearance of wrinkles and firm sagging skin
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However, it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
PERRICONE MD THIO: PLEX INTENSIVE 2-STEP BRIGHTENING SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Antioxidant-rich cream.
- Stimulates skin renewal to unveil youthful skin however, may cause skin irritation.
- Makes skin visibly tighter, firmer and brighter overnight.
PERRICONE MD THIO: PLEX INTENSIVE 2-STEP BRIGHTENING SYSTEM DISADVANTAGES
- Both step 1 and step 2 products contain potential skin irritants, including phenoxyethanol and sorbic acid
- Allergenic (may cause irritation or allergic reaction) substances are found in step 1, such as limonene; and also in step 2, like fragrance, limonene, linalool and citral
- Alcohol denat, also called denatured alcohol can dry out skin and weaken its protective barrier
- Overpowering scent; most reviews say, it smells horrible and nauseating
- Pricey is one more point to take note of.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Perricone MD Thio: Plex Intensive 2-Step Brightening System is not worth the price. It contains allergenic and skin irritants that may cause redness or allergic reactions in certain people. With a world-renowned brand behind this product and costly price, this combo is expected to deliver so much more than the cheaper brands. Coupled with a terrible smell, we can’t recommend this product. Other anti-aging and brightening creams can deliver similar or better results.
Perricone MD offers satisfaction guarantee.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: