- moisturizer reviews
Origins Three Part Harmony Lotion
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Tri phase harmony lotion description
The Three Part Harmony Essence Lotion by Origins is a silky formula that delivers three vital skin treatment benefits in one product. First, it reawakens the skin’s youthful appearance. Secondly, it repairs and protects the skin from dehydration by providing it with intense and long-lasting moisture. Third and lastly, it restores the skin’s luminous glow.
The formula contains a beautiful combination of pastel colors within a potent liquid lotion infused with the extract from Myrtle Flowers and Tazetta Lily Bulb. This powerful combination leaves the skin looking and feeling healed, moisturized, and nourished.
Aside from that, the lotion also promises to balance the skin’s tone and moisture for a younger-looking and better appearance. It also has a lightweight, non-greasy, and non-oily formula that makes it so easy to use and apply. Use it to brighten and hydrate your dull, dry, and tired-looking skin! If you want to know more about this product, you have come to the right place! Continue reading this Tri Phase Harmony Lotion Review for more information
Origins Essence Lotion For Renewal is produced by the Origins Natural Resources Inc. which operates as a subsidiary of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. It was established in New York City in 1990 and is currently known worldwide for its nature-based skin care products. The company ensures that they use useful ingredients in all of their formulations, especially the ones created in collaboration with Dr. Andrew Weil. Dr. Weil is a celebrity doctor known to promote holistic health and skin care that targets sensitive skin.
However, despite the company’s efforts, the use of natural products still does not completely eliminate possible side effects like allergic reactions and skin irritation. The overall performance and effect of products like these really depend on many contributing factors, including the user’s skin chemistry and type. Today, Origins continue to provide potent products formulated with plant-derived ingredients.
The manufacturer suggests shaking the bottle before each use and applying an ample amount of the lotion on a cleansed and toned skin on the face and neck. Gently massage it into the skin for a few minutes until completely absorbed. Do this twice daily in the morning and at night and follow with a serum and moisturizer.
Tri Phase Harmony Lotion Ingredients
Some of the active ingredients in this lotion are:
- Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract: This extract contains glycolic acid that helps the skin hydrated, exfoliated, and elastic. It also helps lighten the skin, calm irritation, and reduce inflammation. However, it is considered a potential skin irritant.
- Myrtle Essential oil: This plant-based ingredient has antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, decongestant, disinfectant, and stimulant properties. However, application in high doses may cause irritation and toxicity.
- Licorice root extract: Regular application of this extract not only gives you a flawless complexion but also help suppress the virus that causes cold sores. It is also known to help relieve skin sensitivities and diminish discolorations like age spots and dark eye circles. It also has antioxidant and skin balancing properties although it can cause fluid retention, swelling, and high blood pressure.
- Various Citrus fruit oils (from bergamot, tangerine, bitter orange, lemon, and orange): These oils are very effective in restoring the lost luster and radiance of the skin by acting as detoxifying, antioxidant, astringent, and antiseptic agents. These are also known to lighten the skin and help treat pimples and other skin disorders by killing bacteria and removing excess oil from the skin. However, they can cause itching and severe skin irritation.
Tri Phase Harmony Lotion Pros
- Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and renewed.
- It gives the skin a healthy glowing appearance.
- It helps other moisturizers and serums to set and penetrate better.
Tri Phase Harmony Lotion Cons
- The lotion might be too strong for sensitive skin.
- May induce a warm sensation or mild sting that can irritate some skin types.
- The product is a bit overpriced.
- Users find that this product only delivers minimal anti-aging effects.
- Lotion is not useful in terms of sensitive skin as it might lead to dryness and also it takes time to show visible effects as well.
TRI PHASE HARMONY LOTION PRICE & QUANTITY
You can purchase a 150ml or 5.0 fl. oz. bottle of the Origins Three Part Harmony lotion for $39.00 from the official product website.
SHOULD YOU BUY IT?
This Origins Essence Lotion promises to provide appealing benefits. Its powerful and unique formulation has almost everything that you should look for in a lotion including hydrating, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. However, despite these benefits, further review of the ingredients showed that they could cause irritation and other adverse effects, especially when applied on the sensitive skin. While it also provides adequate hydration and moisture to the skin, it does fall a little bit short on eliciting anti-aging and protective effects.
DOES IT COME WITH A GUARANTEE?
All Origins products purchased from their official website fall under an online satisfaction guarantee that allows you to return unused portions or items for a full refund or exchange, including a free return shipping fee. You can also do the same for damaged products as long as they are kept in their original packaging.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: