- moisturizer reviews
Eucerin Ultrasensitive Cleansing Lotion Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Eucerin UltraSENSITIVE Cleansing Lotion Description
This formulation claims to leave hypersensitive skin thoroughly cleansed through a pure formula that uses only select ingredients. It can be used for highly sensitive skin, including those that are affected by rosacea, eczema and other skin disorders. There are no surfactants and other potential irritants in this product, but it is powerful enough to remove regular makeup. It also helps hydrate skin and improve its softness through a proven emollient. Check out our all-inclusive Ultra Sensitive Cleansing Lotion Review to find out if this is suitable for your skin care needs.
According to its website, Eucerin is a dermatologist-recommended skin care brand that offers truthful skin science. It maintains and improves skin health, providing its users with confidence that stems from healthy and beautiful skin. All its formulations are a product of working closely with dermatologists and utilizing the most advanced technology available. This is a moderately known European brand that offers a range of skin care formulas for prevention and treatment.
To use Eucerin UltraSENSITIVE Cleansing Lotion for thorough cleansing, lasting skin comfort, or redness relief, apply two times a day. Use one to two pumps, gently smoothing over moistened face and neck then allow it to dry naturally.
This product is being sold online for $38.51 (100 ml).
Eucerin UltraSENSITIVE Cleansing Lotion Ingredients
- StymSitive: This is a fast-acting active that is formulated specifically for highly sensitive skin, offering instant relief by regulating the reactivity of hypersensitive skin sensory fibers. This means it helps prevent tingling, stinging and burning sensation that are common in hypersensitive skin. It is also claimed to improve the skin’s tolerance over time, helping improve its resistance against stressors.
- Glycerin: It is added to the formula for its emollient effect that hydrates skin and helps strengthen its barrier function.
Eucerin UltraSENSITIVE Cleansing Lotion Advantages
- Designed especially for skin that’s prone to sensitivity issues.
- Contains a sensitivity regulator that prevents hypersensitivity.
- It also helps moisturize the skin.
- This is from a known European skin care brand.
- Some online customer reviews say it is a good formulation.
Eucerin UltraSENSITIVE Cleansing Lotion Disadvantages
- This formula has not undergone independent clinical testing by a reputable laboratory so there’s no substantial proof that it is effective/safe.
- It is not backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
- There are users who say it can irritate highly sensitive skin.
- Some customer reviews say it isn’t very effective in removing makeup.
- More affordable alternatives are available.
Recommending To Purchase?
All in all, Eucerin UltraSENSITIVE Cleansing Lotion is a good skin care formula that’s specifically designed to cleanse hyper-reactive skin. It contains a special ingredient blend that soothes skin and prevents sensitivity reactions from developing. This product has both good and bad reviews online but most say it only has mediocre benefits. It is worth a try but the lack of a money back guarantee makes this a risky proposition; there are more affordable options on the market that have a very similar formulation.
No satisfaction guarantee is mentioned on the Eucerin website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: