- skin brightening cream reviews
URBAN SKIN RX EVEN TONE NIGHT TREATMENT REVIEW
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
URBAN SKIN RX NIGHT TREATMENT DESCRIPTION
Urban Skin RX Even Tone Night Treatment is touted as an effective overnight treatment for those looking to reverse common signs of aging. This product gently exfoliates and reduces melanin production for an overall brighter, more even, complexion. In this Urban Skin RX Even Tone Night Treatment review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As we age, the skin looks more dull and uneven. Luckily, there are plenty of treatments on the market that can literally transform your skin while you sleep.Urban Skin RX Even Tone Night Treatment claims to use a combination of skin brighteners, retinol, and other exfoliating ingredients to provide you with even, clearer, clarified skin by morning. However, this night treatment consist of hyaluronic acid which may dry out your skin. Al-though there’s no clinical evidence for same.
For best results, apply Urban Skin RX Even Tone Night Treatment sparingly to your cleansed skin. Avoid the eye area as this product may cause irritation or sensitivity. Use this product once per day, during your evening skincare routine. During your first week of use, Urban Skin RX recommends applying this product twice per week, then increasing use after your skin gets used to the formula. Be sure to use sun protection during the day.Urban Skin RX Even Tone Night Treatment retails for $68.00 per 1.7 oz. of product on the Urban Skin RX website.
URBAN SKIN RX EVEN TONE NIGHT TREATMENT INGREDIENTS
- Kojic Acid and Retinol: These ingredients work together to exfoliate away dead skin cells, revealing a brighter, more even looking complexion.
- Hydroquinone (2%): This ingredient lightens dark marks left over by acne scars.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet, this ingredient attracts water droplets from the surroundings so that these rest on your skin where these molecules store it then gradually release the same to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for hours. It is safe for nearly everyone to use, but in some rare cases, certain side effects may occur. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Alpha Arbutin: Contains hydroquinone, it also supports the melanin-inhibiting functions of this formula.
- Gotu Kola Leaf Extract: Strengthens skin synthesis and promotes a more resilient barrier function.
- Alpha Tocopherol: A Vitamin E derivative, it helps protect your skin cells and matrix from free radicals as it re-fortifies your skin’s protective barrier.
URBAN SKIN RX EVEN TONE NIGHT TREATMENT ADVANTAGES
- This overnight treatment uses proven ingredients to reverse common signs of aging.
- This product claims to use medical grade ingredients.
- This product claims to be potent, yet gentle.
URBAN SKIN RX EVEN TONE NIGHT TREATMENT DISADVANTAGES
- This product may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin based on the irritating ingredients.
- There are very few reviews available from non-biased websites.
- This product is a bit expensive for those on a budget.
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including a wide variety of botanical ingredients and retinol.
- Increased risk for UV damage due to retinol
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Urban Skin RX Even Tone Night Treatment claims that it can brighten, exfoliate, and rejuvenate the skin while you sleep. Although a good overnight cream is essential if you want to get serious with your anti-aging regimen, there are a few issues with this product in particular that you should consider. Many people are sensitive to the ingredient hydroquinone. In combination with retinol and other acids, this product is quite potent and may not be suitable for those with sensitive or combination skin. The price is also a bit steep for anyone on a budget.
Urban Skin RX Even Tone Night Treatment is available on the Urban Skin RX website. The return policy is rather confusing and not very reasonable. This website does not accept cash or credit refunds, only exchanges. If you experience an adverse reaction to the product you’ve purchased, you can provide the company with photographic proof and they will determine on an individual basis as to whether or not they will provide you with an exchange.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: