- face mask reviews
URBAN SKIN RX PURIFYING PUMPKIN PORE MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
URBAN SKIN RX PUMPKIN MASK DESCRIPTION
The USRxpumpkin mask is marketed as a creamy, nourishing and self-warming mask that uses a combination of enzymes, minerals, and vitamins to rejuvenate the skin, reduce its pore size and deeply cleanse the pores.
Its main ingredients—silver, jojoba beads, and pumpkin extract—work together to exfoliate the skin. However, it contains a few fillers that may irritate or harm the skin. It also delivers a warming sensation that can stimulate the skin.
To know more about this product, please read this Urbanskinrx Pumpkin Mask review.
UrbanSkinRX was developed by Rachel Roff who is a aesthetician and laser technician. In addition to being a aesthetician, she is also accredited by That Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal. She created this skincare company with only one goal, and that is to deliver scientifically researched skin care products that offer corrective solutions for different skin types and tones.
According to the company, the continuous use of their deep cleansing pumpkin pore mask can help you achieve a smoother, more clarified skin with minimized pores and this is all due to the jojoba content of the mask. However, one problem you may encounter with the use of jojoba beads is that when it is used with antioxidants (pumpkin) in a formulation, these two ingredients tend to bad very quickly when exposed to air. As a result, you may not be able to take advantage of their full antioxidant potential.
The product was launched during the first few months of 2017, meaning it has been only in the market for less than a year. That may be the reason why it still doesn’t have any user reviews online.
URBANSKINRX PUMPKIN MASK INGREDIENTS
Some of the key ingredients of the mask are as follows:
- Pumpkin Fruit Extract: This extract contains enzymes, AHA’s and antioxidants that can brighten the skin, boost cell turnover and prevent signs of aging.
- Vitamin E: This is a natural antioxidant, skin softening and conditioning agent. The type of vitamin E found in the formulation is a synthetic one and is known to cause skin irritation.
- Silver: This is said to have anti-microbial, wound healing and antiseptic properties. However, its value in the skin care industry has not yet been completely secured.
- Jojoba Beads: This is a known treatment or acne and can deliver gentle exfoliation to the skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
URBANSKINRX PUMPKIN MASK PROS
- The mask contains jojoba beads which can deliver gentle exfoliation and antioxidant protection to the skin. However, it tends to go bad quickly when exposed to air and when it is paired with another antioxidant like pumpkin.
- This delivers a warming sensation that can be relaxing to the user.
- The mask gives off a pleasant pumpkin extract scent.
URBANSKINRX PUMPKIN MASK CONS
- The mask uses parabens as its preservative. These substances have been linked to increased risk of breast cancer.
- It also uses fragrance which is highly irritating, especially to sensitive skin.
- The mask contains a synthetic form of vitamin E which may come with a few side effects.
- The product does not have user reviews.
- The mask is expensive.
URBANSKINRX PUMPKIN MASK PRICE & QUANTITY
The Urban skin rx Purifying Pumpkin Pore Mask is available as a 6 oz (180 ml) jar that costs USD 38. You can purchase the jar from the official UrbanSKinRx site. Some retail stores carry it as well.
SHOULD YOU BUY IT?
In theory, the mask seems like it can greatly benefit your skin, giving it that warming feeling and healthy glow. But in actual, the formulation of the mask has a few issues.
For one, it uses jojoba beads with other antioxidants. When exposed to the air, all these ingredients will quickly go bad and will not deliver you the maximum benefits that you are supposed to get.
Second, it also contains a wide array of skin care chemicals that are known to be problematic in the market. Parabens, for instance, have been linked with increased risk of breast cancer and many do more harm than good to your skin.
If you wish to keep your skin (and your body too!) as healthy as possible, it is best that you shy away from products that have parabens in their formulation.
DOES IT COME WITH A GUARANTEE?
If you are not happy with the results of purifying pumpkin pore mask on your skin, you can return the item to the company within 14 days after the date of receipt for a refund. You can also return the item to them within 30 days after the date of receipt for a product exchange. The shipping costs will be handled by the client and not the company.