- anti wrinkle cream reviews
Ursa Major Golden Recovery Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Ursa Recovery Cream Description
This skin care formula is intensely hydrating, and it is designed for fast absorption as well. It works to nourish the skin, delivering active elements from natural sources. Among the many Golden Hour Recovery Cream uses is its potent calming effect through extracts from natural sources, including calendula, rose and sunflower. It is claimed to be effective in reducing wrinkles, too, although there’s limited clinical evidence that it offers this benefit. This formula is particularly made for anyone recovering from the harsh effects of prolonged exposure to the elements.
Marketed primarily as a powerful hydrating product, this is claimed to be a solution to dryness; it can be used both for treatment and prevention. It is also said to help treat premature aging of the skin, reducing visible aging signs (fine lines, wrinkles) gradually. There are active components that have natural soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, so this formula can also be used to treat irritation and inflammation-related issues.
However, as we know this product is made up of natural, and organic flowers, so it may be allergtic to people for allergic to pollen grain of daisy family.
Continue to read our comprehensive Ursa Recovery Cream review to know if this formula fits your skin’s needs.
According to the website of Ursa Major, it believes anything is possible in life when you look and feel your best. Hence, it is important to make healthy choices in life, including what is applied on the skin, which is the largest organ in the body. There are choices that minimize synthetic chemical exposure – this is what makes the brand different from regular skin care companies. It claims to harness the power of nature to restore and nourish skin, offering a variety of formulations for different skin concerns.
Ursa Major Recovery Cream was only launched a few years ago, but it is already quite popular in the beauty world. Known for its rich and heavy nature, it is best for dry skin and this is an ideal choice for a moisturizer during winter. It delivers immediate hydration that lasts a few hours, but its long-term effects are not considerable. There’s mixed feedback from consumers who have tried it, but many claim it is a good nourishing and hydrating formula; however, there are cases wherein it can cause irritation or even trigger acne.
Ursa Recovery Cream Ingredients
- Sea Buckthorn: This has been shown to be packed with age-fighting antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. It is also rich in omega fatty acids that support the moisture barrier of the skin to help maintain optimal hydration
- Calendula: A good source of carotenoids that help protect the skin; however, there’s limited evidence that carotenoids benefit the skin when applied topically. Some studies indicate the conditioning and soothing properties of this ingredient
- Black Currant: It is packed with essential fatty acids and vitamin C, which helps boost overall skin health while improving its firmness and elasticity as well
- Rose: This is a well-known skin soother, but there are some people who are sensitive to this natural component
- Sunflower: It has been shown to be rich in linoleic acid, which helps maintain the skin’s optimal moisture
- Sandalwood: Commonly used for hydrating and soothing properties, it helps improve the skin’s state while softening it over time. But, white sandalwood can cause allergic skin reactions in some people.
Ursa Recovery Cream Pros
- Made with natural active components, however, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Claims to Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Ursa Recovery Cream Cons
- There is no clinical study by a reputable laboratory to back its claims
- This is not from a well-known skin care brand
- It is too heavy for oily and combination skin types
- Some users say its anti-aging claims are not true
- There are active components that can cause sensitivity issues on some people
- Its scent is not pleasant based on some user reviews
Ursa Recovery Cream Price & Quantity
A 50-mL jar of Ursa Major Golden Recovery Cream can be ordered from the brand’s website for $48
Should You Buy It?
There are certain advantages and disadvantages when you buy this skin care formulation. On a positive note, it is made with natural active components and it is free of harsh chemicals. There are also good reviews from some users who have tried it. On the other hand, there’s no substantial proof that it is effective in reducing skin aging signs. There are also reports that it can cause skin irritation or trigger acne. Still, it is worth trying although there are better options on the market at this price range.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There is no money back guarantee for this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: