- moisturizer reviews
Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer Description
Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer is an anti-aging skincare product that claims to protect the skin from environmental exposure, which is apparently one of the top causes of rapid skin aging. It is part of the Slow Age probiotic skincare range from the brand Vichy. Aside from hydrating, improving smoothness and making the skin firmer, it is also said to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer is not from a company that’s well-known worldwide. The brand claims to only use natural active ingredients that are safe. Aside from their signature mineralizing water, there isn’t anything remarkable about this brand and their formulations. The product being reviewed is just like any other moisturizer when it comes to applying it – wash face, pat dry and then apply it on the facial and neck areas then air dry to ensure optimal absorption.
A 50 ml container is being sold on the Vichy website for £22.50.
Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer Ingredients
- Antioxidant Baïcalin: This ingredient helps provide protection from the damaging effects of the environment, such as the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Probiotic-derived Bifidus: Topical use of probiotics has become popular although there is still limited evidence that it actually offers benefits. However, some studies have shown that it can help in reducing inflammatory markers – this means it can help slow down the skin’s aging process.
- Mineralizing Thermal Water: This ingredient is said to make the skin smoother and at the same time strengthen its barrier function. It helps protect the skin from stressors that can cause rapid skin aging while at the same time reducing inflammation to slow down skin aging but may cause irritation on skin.
Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer Advantages
- A cream and liquid formulation is available so consumers can choose according to their preference.
- It uses probiotics to fight rapidly aging skin but may cause skin irritation.
- It uses probiotics to fight rapidly aging skin.
- There are some positive reviews from users.
- The product is designed to provide 24 hour hydration.
Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer Disadvantages
- There is very limited detail available on the active ingredients of this product.
- No information is available on the clinical study that proves its anti-aging effects.
- It is not from a reputable skincare brand.
- For a moisturizer, this product is quite expensive.
- Some users stated that it isn’t that impressive and there are many cheaper products that offer better results.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
There really is nothing astonishing about Vichy Slow Age Moisturizer; in fact, it is ordinary in every way. Just like thousands of products being sold today, it makes enticing claims that are not really backed by science. This moisturizer claims to be proven to deliver anti-aging results but no information on the clinical studies is provided on the brand’s website. Also, many reviews say it isn’t any better than ordinary drugstore moisturizers, which by the way are a lot cheaper.
The Vichy website states that they offer free returns and samples.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: