- The Best Face Toners Review
PIXI VITAMIN WAKEUP MIST REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vitamin mist pixi description
Our Vitamin Mist Pixi review will provide you with everything you need to know about this toning mist. Designed to give the skin a “more awakened” appearance, it helps the user have a more luminous complexion while at the same time offering hydrating and refreshing effects as well. Its primary active component is orange blossom water, which is said to be rich in vitamins and other beneficial contents. It also contains skin-loving natural extracts, soothing components and some ingredients that are said to have anti-aging effects.
This formula is marketed to be a solution for renewing the user’s complexion. One of its key ingredients is a well-known anti-aging compound (arginine), which is claimed to have regenerative properties; however, there’s no substantial clinical evidence that it delivers this benefit.
Continue reading our all-inclusive Pixi Wake Up Mist review to help you make the right decision whether to buy this formulation or not.
VITAMIN MIST PIXI PROS
- Formulated to help restore the skin’s luminous complexion.
- It is made with hydrating ingredients.
- Contains several natural extracts, but some of them are known to irritate sensitive skin.
- There are some positive reviews from people who have tried it.
VITAMIN MIST PIXI CONS
- There’s no clinical study done by a reputable laboratory to prove it is effective.
- Some of the active components are known to cause skin irritation.
- There’s very few customer reviews available.
- Based on some feedback, it can irritate sensitive skin.
- At this price range, there are better formulas with more effective and gentler components.
Pixi was created by Petra Strand who is a makeup artist and product developer with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. This brand started over 10 years ago in a humble boutique in Soho, London, and since then has grown into a slightly known brand. It claims to only use pure, awakening and skin-loving components that help the user achieve naturally glowing skin.With a goal of simply bringing out the natural beauty in its users, this company continues to develop and formulate skin care products. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Only launched in the first half of 2017, the skin rejuvenating mist being reviewed is still relatively unknown. Based on feedback, it isn’t very effective and there are safety issues too. There’s very few Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist reviews available from customers so it is very difficult to determine if this formulation really works. However, some users say it isn’t suitable for people with sensitive skin because it can cause irritation. An online review says it has an amazing smell, but there’s no feedback in the said review regarding its effectiveness.
How to Use: Shake the container to mix and then close your eyes before misting over your face and neck. For strengthening and toning, spray before applying your moisturizer. It can be used after makeup to rehydrate and set, and it can be spritzed on any time for a cool and refreshing effect
VITAMIN MIST PIXI INGREDIENTS
- Orange Flower Water: This natural component tones, refreshes and soothes skin. However, a lot of people, especially those with sensitive skin, can easily develop irritation from this ingredient.
- Fruit Extracts: These are supposed to have skin-loving benefits, although no details are available, including on the specific fruit derivatives that are used in this formula.
- Lavender: It is well-known for soothing effects that can help address skin irritation and other inflammatory conditions.
- Arginine: In recent years, this has become a popular skin care component, which is believed to have anti-aging effects. It is believed to stimulate collagen production for rejuvenating effects; however, there’s no study that proves it has any skin regenerative effects when applied on the skin.
PRICE & QUANTITY
One container (2.70 fl. oz.) of Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist can be ordered online for £16 from third party website.
Should You Buy It?
According to the manufacturer this skin care mist is a good formulation that helps its user achieve a more awakened appearance. However, this is not suitable for people who have sensitive skin since some of its ingredients are known to cause irritation. Additionally, there are better options on the market that are safer and more effective.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: