- Eye cream reviews
VMV EYE SERUM Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
VMV EYE SERUM DESCRIPTION
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum is marketed as an eye treatment, which claims to instantly tighten slack skin around the eyes as it provides long-term benefits and results to restore the look of the under eye area. This Vmv Eye Serum review will go over the benefits and drawbacks of this product, and determine just how well it stands up to its claims. Whether this eye serum is designed well being over drying, leaving the area around eye moist and smooth.
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum is a hypoallergenic under-eye treatment, which is meant to temporarily tighten the eye area as it provides long-term anti-aging benefits.
This product uses a unique combination of cellular rejuvenation, microdermabradian, and anti-oxidants to instantly lift the skin and provide longer-term rejuvenation.
Your rejuvenated skin will feel stronger, smoother, and look more youthful over time. But there are some ingredients that are likely to cause severe skin irritations, such as butylene glycol also the product contains phthalates which studies have linked to asthma, obesity, diabetes infertility, and breast cancer, among others. For best results, gently pat and spread a pea-sized amount of VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum onto problem areas around the eyes. Slowly increase frequency over time until 1-2 times per day usage is achieved. Avoid the mucosal areas of the eyes, nostrils, and lips. If you intend to use this product in the day time, follow up with a sun screen.VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum retailed for $100.00 per 1.0 oz. of product on VMV Hypoallergenics’ own website, however, it appears to be out of stock at this time.
VMV EYE SERUM INGREDIENTS
- Hexapeptide Tightener: This ingredient provides an immediate, but mild, tightening effect to the skin, subtly mimicking the effects of clinical injectibles.
- Vasoactive: This powerful ingredient helps to address the look of under-eye puffines and dark circles.
- Unbuffered glycolic acid: This potent ingredient provides mild microdermabrasion, which is appropriate for thin-skinned areas around the eye.
- Kinetin Growth Factor: This ingredient is a potent antioxidant. It promotes cell rejuvenation, causing cells to act younger.
- Glycolic Acid (0.3%): Gently sloughs off the top layer of your skin so while also stimulating the development of newer, younger skin in the process, and forcing a turnover to happen at more rapid rates. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
VMV EYE SERUM Pros
- This product is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
- This under eye treatment is intended for all skin types.
VMV EYE SERUM Cons
- This product is prohibitively expensive.
- This under eye treatment appears to be out of stock on most websites.
- Several customers have claimed this product burns the delicate skin around their eyes.
- Cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Product bears a hefty price tag.
- Product contains phthalates which studies have linked to asthma, obesity, diabetes neuro-developmental problems, ADHD, infertility, and breast cancer, among others.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
There are several issues with this product. For now, it does not appear to be available on any reputable websites for purchase. If you do manage to get your hands on this product, you’re looking to spend about $100.00, which is prohibitively expensive for anyone on a budget. Lastly, there are several problematic ingredients in this formulation. Although this product is touted as fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, it is clear from many customer reviews that this product still causes irritation. It is possible that skin sensitivity stems from the unbuffered glycolic acid, which may be too harsh on the delicate eye area. We would strongly recommend continuing your search for a product that will not irritate sensitive areas of the skin and is available on several reputable beauty retailer sites.
VMV Hypoallergenics’ return policy is very vague. Although there is a return and exchange form available, it is unclear what type of returns they will accept. Use caution purchasing this product, you may not get your money back if you are unhappy with the results.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: