- anti aging serum reviews
Volante Intensive Repairing Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Volante Intensive Repairing Serum Description
This lightweight skin care formula claims to be a multitasking wonder that delivers immediate hydration, and it also re-texturizes skin, reduces inflammation and uses the brand’s signature botanical blend to fight rapid aging. It is claimed to use ingredients that don’t just prevent future aging but those that help repair existing damage as well. With just one application, it is said to make skin softer, more radiant and smoother. This is a thorough Volante Intensive Repairing Serum review that will help you decide if this is an ideal addition to your skin care regimen.
Volante uses a signature botanical blend, called 7VITAE, which is claimed to prevent the development of aging signs while also working to repair the damage that already exists. It uses formulations that contain rich minerals, amino acids and other beneficial nutrients to skin but may cause rash on skin.
To use Volante Intensive Repairing Serum, one to two pumps will suffice for your entire face. Apply evenly across your entire facial contour and then massage gently to enhance the formula’s absorption.
A 30 ml container of this intense repair serum is $105 on the brand’s website.
Volante Intensive Repairing Serum Ingredients
- 7VITAE: This is the heart of every anti-aging product from Volante. It is said to use active ingredients to reduce already visible aging signs on skin while at the same time preventing their further development.
- Peptides: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 and other anti-aging peptides are used to combat skin aging and restore the skin’s youthful softness and smoothness.
- Natural Extracts: These are for moisturizing, nourishing and soothing skin. Antioxidant-rich botanicals are also included to help fight premature aging by neutralizing free radicals. The elements in this formulation include willow bark extract, date fruit extract, grape seed extract and daisy flower extract.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
VOLANTE INTENSIVE REPAIRING SERUM pros
- It is designed to suit all skin types
- There are natural extracts included in this repair serum
- Solution for fine lines and wrinkles, dehydrated skin, uneven skin tone and irritation but may cause rash on skin.
- There are some good reviews saying it is effective
VOLANTE INTENSIVE REPAIRING SERUM cons
- There are no clinical studies that back up its anti-aging claims
- No detailed information is provided on the active ingredients of this formula
- It is not from an established skin care brand
- Some reviews say it is not very effective; there are even reviews saying it’s just an overpriced moisturizer
- It can cause skin irritation or trigger acne on some people
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Volante Intensive Repairing Serum is nothing but an ordinary anti-aging formulation. It makes unsubstantiated claims and this product doesn’t use any remarkable active ingredients. The only reason it is worth trying is because it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee; however, there are obviously many better options on the market.
All Volante products are backed by a 30 return policy.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: