- best treatment for acne
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick Description
This is a different kind of anti-acne product with a special application method. It is claimed to unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. This formula includes anti-inflammatory components that are sourced naturally for gentle but powerful action. It is infused with tomatoes, which are rich in lycopene, and this helps block pre-clogging impurities, such as oil and dirt. Find out if this is the product that will end all your acne woes by reading our complete Yes To Roller Ball Stick Review
Yes To started as the brainchild of two buddies, but it has now grown into an international brand that offers natural beauty products. It is still not very well-known, but this company is steadily gaining more loyal customer due to its products that are 95% natural. Still, just because its formulations are made with mostly natural ingredients doesn’t mean they are 100% safe. There are many reports of adverse reactions from its products and there’s also no money back guarantee.
To use Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick, apply directly on affected areas of the skin and then allow it to dry naturally. Make sure to use on clean and dry skin.
One container (15 ml) is being sold online for $7.99.
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick Ingredients
- Tomatoes: Numerous studies have shown that this is one of the best sources of lycopene, a potent antioxidant that can help protect skin from environmental age-accelerators. This ingredient also helps control the production of sebum for acne treatment and prevention.
- Salicylic Acid: This hydroxy acid supports the shedding of epidermal cells, which prevents pores from getting clogged. It helps prevent bacterial infection as well and there’s sufficient proof of its ability to prevent blackheads and whiteheads
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick Advantages
- Rich in the potent antioxidant lycopene, which offers excellent protective benefits.
- Promotes the skin’s renewal process to make it smoother, plumper and more radiant.
- Helps control oil production to prevent blemishes.
- Does not contain common irritants in skin care formulas, such as parabens and phthalates.
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick Disadvantages
- This product has not been tested thoroughly to prove it is effective and safe.
- There are reports of moderate to severe adverse reactions.
- It is not very effective in treating acne, according to some users.
- Some users say it can actually make breakouts worse.
- The active ingredients in this formula are not that impressive.
Recommending To Purchase?
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick is a good anti-acne product, but this is mostly because of its low price. However, it is not very effective and there are reports that it can cause adverse effects as well. Instead of buying this product, opt for safer and more affordable options from other brands.
There is no money back guarantee stated on the Yes To website.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: