- cleanser reviews
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser Description
This ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether this exfoliating cleanser can effectively remove dead skin and other pore-clogging impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin.
In this Nuxe body scrub review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser claims that it can exfoliate away dead skin, oil, and other impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin.
As suggested by the manufacturer for best results, begin by wetting your hands. Apply a small amount of ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser to your damp face and neck. Massage the product into the skin in small, circular motions for up to one minute. Rinse the product away thoroughly with water. ZO Skin Health does not specify how often you can use this product, we’d recommend using it up to three times per week or as needed. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer and wear an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum results.
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser retails for $39.00 per 5.0 fl. oz. of product on ZO Skin Health own website.
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser Ingredients
- Jojoba Esters: This ingredient hydrates the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: This ingredient exfoliates away dead skin, oil, and other pore-clogging impurities. However, some people have also stated that this product leads to rashes and peeling!
- Butylene Glycol: Beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser Pros
- This exfoliating cleanser claims to remove dirt, oil, dead skin, and other pore-clogging impurities.
- This product contains soothing ingredients and does not leave the skin feeling stripped or irritated.
- This face wash leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.However it leads to skin irritation!
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser Cons
- This cleanser contains synthetic fragrance, which may cause irritation for those with sensitive skin.
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- Customers claim this cleanser does not does not effectively exfoliate the skin and the texture is quite sticky.
- Some also stated that this product leas to skin irritation!
- This product is not at all suited for sensitive skin!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser claims that it can exfoliate away dead skin, dirt, oil, and other pore-clogging impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your skincare routine, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
Although this product claims that it can exfoliate away dead skin without leaving the skin feeling stripped and dry, customers beg to differ. Customers claim in their reviews that this cleanser is actually quite drying and leaves their skin feeling taut and uncomfortable. The dryness may be due to the synthetic fragrances included in this formulation.
Other customers claim this product has an odd, sticky texture that’s difficult to apply all over the skin. We’d recommend continuing your search for an exfoliating cleanser that doesn’t contain any unnecessary irritants, like synthetic fragrances.
ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser is available on the ZO Skin Health website. Their site has a very reasonable return policy. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with the product you’ve chosen, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase with your return or else you may receive store credit in lieu of a refund.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: