- The Best Anti-Wrinkle Creams Review
Avon Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Anew Ultimate Day Cream Description
This formulation from one of the most well-known cosmetic brands is marketed as a high-performance anti-aging hydrating product. It is claimed to deliver intense moisture while providing the skin with components for rejuvenating effects. This skin care formula is for restoring the skin’s youthful qualities, offering lifting and firming effects while reducing wrinkles as well. It uses a special natural extract and this is made with active components for broad spectrum SPF 25 protection.
According to websites selling this skin care formulation, it is a solution to dryness, and it can be used for both treatment and prevention. This product is also made to fight premature aging of the skin; it is made with anti-aging components that boost cellular turnover to help reduce the appearance of aging signs, specifically fine lines and wrinkles. With its broad spectrum protection, it also works to protect the skin from photo damage from the sun – one of the top causes of rapid skin aging.
Anew Ultimate Broad Spectrum SPF 25 is a hypoallergenic formulation that’s clinically tested. Read on to discover if this is a right fit to your skin care regimen.
Avon Products, Inc., is the company behind Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream. It was incorporated in 1916 and is one of the top-selling manufacturers and marketers of beauty products worldwide, which include North/South Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and the Asia Pacific. Avon’s product categories include beauty, fashion and home. Beauty includes skincare, personal care, fragrance and color (cosmetics). It is well-known for selling its products to end customers through direct-selling channel.
To use Anew Anti-Aging Moisturizer, gently massage into face and neck in circular motions. Avoid eye area. Use every morning after cleansing. Apply before sun exposure or as often as needed. You may combine it with other treatments or moisturizers.
Anew Ultimate Day Cream Ingredients
- Yanang Leaf Extract: This natural extract is claimed to promote the skin’s natural repair process and help gradually diminish aging signs; however, there’s no substantial evidence that it has any anti-aging effects
- Homosalate (8.0 %), Octinoxate (5.0 %), Oxybenzone (4.0 %) and Avobenzone (2.9 %): These are chemical sunscreens that absorb the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. They are proven to be effective and can help protect the skin from rapid aging, but there are studies showing their long-term negative effects on the body
- Glycolic Acid: A clinically proven exfoliator, it works to eliminate dead skin cells that are stuck on the surface. This reveals new and healthy cells beneath, restoring the skin’s youthful appearance and texture
- Anti-Aging Peptides: These are naturally occurring amino acids that stimulate the production of collagen. They are known to stimulate skin growth and repair damaged cells
Anew Ultimate Day Cream Pros
- Helps combat 10 visible signs of skin aging
- Includes sun protection to fight premature skin aging
- From a well-known cosmetics brand that’s available in most parts of the world
- There are some good reviews praising its hydrating benefits
- Backed by a moisturization study, 23 subjects and a 4-week consumer study, 149 women
Anew Ultimate Day Cream Cons
- Many users don’t like its strong perfume-like scent
- According to customer reviews, this formula doesn’t deliver any anti-aging benefits
- There are reports that it can cause adverse reactions, including severe skin irritation
- It is made with several potential irritants so it isn’t suitable for sensitive skin
Anew Ultimate Day Cream Price & Quantity
A 50g jar of Avon Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream can be bought online for $38.00. Price is in US dollars.
Should You Buy It?
This Multi-Performance Day Cream is a good product because it has undergone a moisturization study and 4-week consumer study. It is also backed by several good reviews and testimonials. A 90-day guarantee is a plus too. Because it claims to be the gold standard in high performance skin care and promises to fight 10 visible signs of skin aging, we can’t help but expect too much from this day cream. However, remember that there’s still a 50-50 chance it would work on your skin. Some reports say it caused burning, irritation and allergic reactions. Looking into the ingredients, it contains potential skin irritants like phenoxyethanol and fragrance.
If you have sensitive or reactive skin, then it’s best to take precaution before using this product. Try a patch test to see if your skin would react to some of the ingredients in the formulation. You might also want to try checking other day creams with anti-aging benefits and SPF protection that are formulated with gentler and cleaner ingredients.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Avon gladly gives a full refund if products are returned within 90 days of purchase. The company is unable to issue merchandise credits or offer exchanges at this time.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: