Be A Gorgeous Girl - Get Fashion. Celebs. Runway. Free Sample & Much More !
1. Scrub a slice of potato onto the armpits. Its mild acidic properties will help you get rid of dark underarms.
2. Protect armpits from sunburn by slathering it with sunscreen with SPF50 and reapply after a few hours.
3. Prevent ingrown hair and irritation by shaving with shaving cream under hot water.
4. To smooth and soften underarm skin, exfoliate it using a gentle exfoliating cleanser three times a week.
5. To soothe, lighten and get rid of bacteria, apply honey to the armpits and wait for it to dry before rinsing.
1. Achieve dewy and healthy looking skin by applying a drop of vitamin C serum on the face after putting on makeup.
2. Get rid of dark circles and puffiness by applying acompress that has been dipped in cold coffee over the eye area.
3. Prevent zit from forming by applying tea tree oil to the area. Avoid using this oil with Benzoyl Peroxide products.
4. Nourish and moisturize the skin by applying thinnest skin care products first,and thethickest products last.
5. Exfoliate dry skin by dabbing a mixture of ¼ cup of olive oil and a teaspoon of brown sugar into the flaky areas.
1. To keep bad breath at bay, get rid of unwanted bacteria on your tongue with the use of a tongue cleaner.
2. To ensure cleanliness of teeth, chew a disclosing tablet after washing. It will reveal areas that still have plaque.
3. Prevent acid build-up by positioning your toothbrush at an angle of 45o to your gums and teeth when brushing.
4. Remove food particles dislodged in-between the teeth using dental picks, floss or silicone plaque remover.
5. To prevent enamel erosion, wait for at least an hour after drinking acidic beverages before brushing teeth.
1. Stay dry by wearing clothes made from wool and cotton since these fabrics allow sweat to evaporate.
2. To ward off unattractive body odor, limit your consumption of oily, pungent and extremely spicy foods.
3. Balance your skin’s pH level by soaking in bath water with a cup of apple cider vinegar for 10 minutes.
4. Reverse effects of mild vaginal yeast infection by eating yogurt that contains bacteria that the body needs.
5. Inhibit the growth of bacteria by soaking in bath water with ½ cup of dried rosemary leaves for 15 minutes.
1. Boost nail strength by drinking diluted cider vinegar daily. Another tip is to apply two coats of lemon juice to nails.
2. Prevent yellowness and keep nails smooth and shiny by rubbing lemon peels onto them on a daily basis.
3. Fastdry your nail polish by dipping nails into a bowlof water and ice cubes two minutes after applying polish.
4. Soften cuticles by dipping nails in a mixture of mashed pineapple and vinegar. Massage from time to time.
5. Get rid of calluses with a lukewarm solution of castor oil and 1/2 cup of sage leaves.
1. Wash the sensitive area, starting from the vagina to anus, not the other way around, to avoid infections.
2. Keep menstrual cramps and pain at bay by avoiding foods rich in trans fats, like commercially baked goods.
3. Reduce bleeding during menstrual sex by trying a sex position with the woman lying on her back.
4. Minimize discharge by using reusable panty liners made of cotton fabric that allows the vagina to breathe.
5. Prevent vaginal odor by wearing underwear made of breathable fabrics like cotton.
1. Keep hands clean by using moisturizing soap and tepid water; scrub area between the fingers for 30 seconds.
2. For rough hands, apply a mixture of ¼ teaspoon each of olive oil and sugar to hands once a week.
3. To remedy dryness, place salt on the hands and scrub under water, dry it off and then apply moisturizer.
4. Prevent brown spots by applying sunscreen in the morning and re-applying after every four hours.
5. Wear a pair of mittens or hand care gloves to protect it from chemicals, water, and the cold winter air.
1. Every 6 to 8 weeks, visit a hair stylist and have about ¼ inch of your hair cut to get rid off split ends.
2. Solve dandruff issues by mixing Aloe vera gel with coconut oil and leave it on the hair for 30 minutes.
3. Keep hair long and healthy by eating foods rich in fiber and protein, like eggs, fish and vegetables.
4. Achieve strong and shiny hair by rinsing conditioner off using cold water.
5. To get thick and long hair, apply beaten egg from root to tip and leave it for 1 ½ hour. Rinse with shampoo.
1. Moisturize feet with a mixture of a tablespoon each of almond, olive and wheat germ oils and 10 drops of eucalyptus oil.
2. Soften skin and get rid of cracked heels by soaking your feet in warm purified water at least thrice a week.
3. Improve blood circulation and tighten muscles by massaging your feet with a mixture of lavender and petroleum jelly.
4. To make sure that your shoes will fit you well, shop for shoes during the afternoon when your feet are at its largest.
5. To avoid brittle nails, use nail products that do not contain toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate and alcohol.
1. If you are in a hurry, the best go-to work outfit ensemble is a sleeveless dress, cardigan and statement necklace.
2. To avoid overdoing the print on print trend, break it up by wearing a piece of clothing in solid color.
3. When you buy pair of jeans, buy the one with at least 2% Lycra fabric, as this fabric can help jeans to hold their shape.
4. Upgrade your wardrobe without going broke by replacing your clothing buttons with more attractive ones.
5. Keep your sweater pilling-free with the use of pill shaver or pumice stone. Don’t pull it by hand.
1. To decrease the risk of muscular degeneration, cataracts, and optic nerve damage, quit smoking.
2. For deep and sunken eyes, apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon honey and ½ teaspoon almond oil into eyes at bedtime.
3. Prevent eye strain by blinking many times then close the eyes and roll them in a clockwise direction and vice versa.
4. To soothe the tired eyes, apply two to three drops of rose water on the eyes.
5. To minimize the risk of eye diseases, people at the age of 40 should get a baseline eye disease screening.
Adhering to his belief that quality needs control, Marcel Ostertag has delivered a deliberately ...
Wrinkles. They are a dreaded occurrence that happens to us all as we age. Throughout history, ...
The true beauty of a person is seen on the face. Whenever a spot is seen to appear a person’s ...
Physical fitness has always been a priority for mankind as long as we have existed. From the ...
Having some funny looking rashes on your skin and want to be sure what it might be, then you ...
As we all go through the natural aging process, our skin also inevitably ages, leading to ...
There are so many reasons to paint your nails or get nail salon treatments. Be it for a ...
Not many people know this but putting on makeup is an art in itself. There are lots of things ...
The weather and humidity play a great role in skin moisture. We are constantly exposed to it, ...
There is no sad day like that which you wake up only to find a pimple forming on your face. To ...
Just as all trends in the world of fashion cycle back around every 10, 20, or 30 years, nail ...
Surely, there are a lot of factors that contribute to acne flare ups. Genetics, for one, is a ...