Be A Gorgeous Girl - Get Fashion. Celebs. Runway. Free Sample & Much More !
1. Scrub a slice of potato onto the armpits. Its mild acidic properties will help you get rid of dark underarms.
2. Protect armpits from sunburn by slathering it with sunscreen with SPF50 and reapply after a few hours.
3. Prevent ingrown hair and irritation by shaving with shaving cream under hot water.
4. To smooth and soften underarm skin, exfoliate it using a gentle exfoliating cleanser three times a week.
5. To soothe, lighten and get rid of bacteria, apply honey to the armpits and wait for it to dry before rinsing.
1. Achieve dewy and healthy looking skin by applying a drop of vitamin C serum on the face after putting on makeup.
2. Get rid of dark circles and puffiness by applying acompress that has been dipped in cold coffee over the eye area.
3. Prevent zit from forming by applying tea tree oil to the area. Avoid using this oil with Benzoyl Peroxide products.
4. Nourish and moisturize the skin by applying thinnest skin care products first,and thethickest products last.
5. Exfoliate dry skin by dabbing a mixture of ¼ cup of olive oil and a teaspoon of brown sugar into the flaky areas.
1. To keep bad breath at bay, get rid of unwanted bacteria on your tongue with the use of a tongue cleaner.
2. To ensure cleanliness of teeth, chew a disclosing tablet after washing. It will reveal areas that still have plaque.
3. Prevent acid build-up by positioning your toothbrush at an angle of 45o to your gums and teeth when brushing.
4. Remove food particles dislodged in-between the teeth using dental picks, floss or silicone plaque remover.
5. To prevent enamel erosion, wait for at least an hour after drinking acidic beverages before brushing teeth.
1. Stay dry by wearing clothes made from wool and cotton since these fabrics allow sweat to evaporate.
2. To ward off unattractive body odor, limit your consumption of oily, pungent and extremely spicy foods.
3. Balance your skin’s pH level by soaking in bath water with a cup of apple cider vinegar for 10 minutes.
4. Reverse effects of mild vaginal yeast infection by eating yogurt that contains bacteria that the body needs.
5. Inhibit the growth of bacteria by soaking in bath water with ½ cup of dried rosemary leaves for 15 minutes.
1. Boost nail strength by drinking diluted cider vinegar daily. Another tip is to apply two coats of lemon juice to nails.
2. Prevent yellowness and keep nails smooth and shiny by rubbing lemon peels onto them on a daily basis.
3. Fastdry your nail polish by dipping nails into a bowlof water and ice cubes two minutes after applying polish.
4. Soften cuticles by dipping nails in a mixture of mashed pineapple and vinegar. Massage from time to time.
5. Get rid of calluses with a lukewarm solution of castor oil and 1/2 cup of sage leaves.
Our body is so smart that it can regulate all the body functions to a steady rhythm without any ...
Adhering to his belief that quality needs control, Marcel Ostertag has delivered a deliberately ...
Wrinkles. They are a dreaded occurrence that happens to us all as we age. Throughout history, ...
Mental illness is as undiscriminating as cancer and can strike any person regardless of age, ...
Physical fitness has always been a priority for mankind as long as we have existed. From the ...
Having some funny looking rashes on your skin and want to be sure what it might be, then you ...
Spring fashion conjures up images of light pinks, blues, and flowery prints. Apparently, this ...
There are so many reasons to paint your nails or get nail salon treatments. Be it for a ...
Not many people know this but putting on makeup is an art in itself. There are lots of things ...