What Is Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer?
It is made with the ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex, a patented ingredient, that has been formulated to heal and rejuvenate skin fatigue. Not only does it cause skin to become smooth and silky, Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer also brings back the energy and radiance to tired, dull and lifeless skin.
Made from the freshest soybeans, this product lightens dark spots and hyper pigmented skin while simultaneously brightening up your skin’s overall complexion. With sun protection, this moisturizer allows your skin time to heal and treat itself without having to cope with added sun damage. What’s even more important is that its formula is made to work wonderfully on all skin types, including hypersensitive skin.
How To Apply Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer?
This daily moisturizer is to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks to reveal naturally radiant skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it helps improve the look of brown spots, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.
Apply this product on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin every morning, at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use under makeup when wearing cosmetics. Product needs to be reapplied every two hours to maintain sun protection benefits throughout the day. However this products effectiveness are not clinically proven.
From Aveeno of Johnson and Johnson comes the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. Every 120 ml of this product cost US $16.99, above the price of average drugstore moisturizer brands.
What Are The Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Key Ingredients
Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (2%)
active sunscreen ingredients protects skin from the combined damaging effects of UVA and UVB.
ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex
lightens skin’s dark spots, evens out skin texture and brightens overall skin complexion. But its effectiveness is not clinically proven.
supports the rebuilding and restructuring of the skin’s natural outer protective barriers which is beneficial to skin health in many ways but most importantly in improving the texture of the epidermis and in keeping moisture in.
Pros and Cons of Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
- Lightens dark skin imperfections.
- Leaves a non-greasy skin surface made for wear under makeup.
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic but not clinically proven.
- Contains bht (butylated hydroxytoluene), octinoxate and parabens which can disrupt proper endocrine and hormone regulatory functions that can get in the way of organ processes.
- Contains laureth-7 which runs a high risk for becoming contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, a carcinogen.
- Octisalate can be highly irritating.
- Includes fragrance.
- Due to the highly irritating ingredients included in the ingredients list, this product may not be suitable for problematic skin, such as those with eczema, and hypersensitive skin as claimed by the manufacturer.
- Consumer feedback have shown high probability of irritation among people with sensitive skin.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 has been designed and formulated to be your daily skin multi-tasker. It helps heal and restructure your skin matrix, lighten and brighten your overall complexion, leave your skin with a soft and silky feel, plus provide all-day sun protection. As with every other product, its formula may work differently among different people.