Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cellulinov is an anti-cellulite cream that is supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite on affected areas. It makes the skin smooth and firm with continued use.
- The cream is manufactured by a reputable and established company
- Promotes better appearance of the skin
- Product is made of natural ingredients
- Has a 30-day return guarantee
- Product can be purchased online through the manufacturer website
- The product can also be bought through Amazon
- The product may seem to be on the high spectrum with a price of $242.00 per tube
Cellulinov is manufactured by Sisley Paris, a company that has been making skin care products for years now. This anti-cellulite cream works on improving the overall state and texture of the skin by reducing dimples, smoothening the “orange peel” look of the skin, and reshaping the silhouette. The product is meant to be applied and massaged thoroughly to commonly affected areas like the thighs, buttocks, and stomach morning and evening. With continued use, the product will be firmer, softer, and visibly refined. Results will be noticed after 4 weeks regular use.
Though Cellulinov may be purchased directly on its official website, it can also be ordered from resellers like Amazon.
- Longan Seed: a rich source of vitamins and minerals and has contouring properties on the skin
- Indian Lotus Extract: rich in antioxidants and has contouring properties
- Red Algae: adds moisture to the skin and helps in contouring
- Caffeine: has contouring abilities on the skin
- Cedrol: helps in tightening and toning the skin
- Soy: stimulates the production of collagen
- Alkekengi Calyx: stimulates the production of collagen
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: tones and stimulates circulation
- Shea Butter: moisturizes and protects the skin
- Sunflower and Rapeseed Oils: nourish the skin
Recommending to Purchase?
Yes. The retail price on the product website is $242.00, which may seem exorbitant for just a tube of cream, but with a 30-day guarantee, it may be worth it. This is being sold by an established company, so there is a big possibility this cream may just do its job. Amazon sells this same product for $115.99, so that may be a wise option.
There is a 30-day guarantee for this cream.
Poor circulation in the legs affects many people so any product that can improve the blood flow will definitely have benefits for anyone suffering from this. Our sedentary lifestyle can also contribute to a sluggish circulatory system and, while exercise and activity is the best remedy, using an invigorating cream or gel may certainly help relieve the accompanying symptoms. However, while some products of this type sometimes also claim to eliminate cellulite, they may at best simply improve the look of the skin temporarily.
Below you'll find some of the Best Cellulite Removal Creams on the market in our opinion: