- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
Cerave Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cerave Facial Moisturizing Night Description
This hydrating formula is claimed to provide a patented release of active ingredients for repairing and restoring the skin’s natural protective barrier. It uses advanced technology to deliver controlled release of actives so that it can provide long-lasting benefits. This formulation was developed by dermatologist and it is lightweight, non-irritating and packed by skin-loving ingredients. Made with three special ceramides, this formula offers remarkable coverage against stressors and other damaging factors. Read our all-inclusive Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion Review.
CeraVe claims to offer advanced skin care that doesn’t require a prescription. This brand was developed with dermatologists and it offers a complete line of therapeutic skincare for different needs. It is known for using high-quality ceramides in every formulation – this is to moisturize skin and keep it that way for several hours. This company is not well-known although it offers a range of products for treating and preventing various skin concerns.
To use CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion, make sure to cleanse and dry your skin first before spreading a thin layer of this formula on your face and neck. It can be massaged gently to help with absorption. This should be the last step of your nightly regimen.
This product is being sold online for $15.49 (3 oz.)
Cerave Facial Moisturizing Night Ingredients
- Ceramides: These are vital for healthy skin, helping restore and maintain its protective barrier to retain moisture and help prevent sensitivity and other skin problems from occurring
- Niacinamide: Commonly called vitamin B3, this is a skin restoring compound that has been shown to deliver multiple benefits to the skin. It helps reduce fine lines and dullness while lightening dark spots on the skin and strengthening the skin’s surface as well
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is currently a very popular component in skin care products because of its powerful moisturizing properties. It can help make the skin softer and smoother upon application since it is rapidly absorbed
Cerave Facial Moisturizing Night Advantages
- Contains ceramides that help strengthen the skin’s natural barrier.
- Made for moisture that will last through the night.
- It is not expensive unlike most hydrating night creams.
- Helps improve the skin’s appearance and texture.
- This formula uses natural actives to minimize risk of adverse reactions.
Cerave Facial Moisturizing Night Disadvantages
- No clinical evidence is available to prove it can really deliver what it claims.
- There are some users who are sensitive to one or more of the components of this formula.
- No money back guarantee is offered for this product.
- There are reviews saying it is nothing more than an ordinary moisturizer.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion is just another anti-aging night cream that makes claims, which are actually not backed by any clinical study. This is made of some beneficial components that hydrate, strengthen and protect skin, but its combination of ingredients is not remarkable in any way. It is affordable and there are some good reviews from customers, but there are much better anti-aging night formulas on the market.
No satisfaction guarantee is sated on the CeraVe website.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: