- face mask reviews
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CHARCOAL & BLACK SUGAR POLISHING MASK DESCRIPTION
Made with naturally purifying Activated Charcoal and Black Sugar, this polishing mask by Freeman Beauty claims to detoxify skin. It works double time to exfoliate dull, dead skin cells and sop up skin impurities and oil without over-drying your skin, according to its website. In this review you’ll be eligible to see all the possible positive and negative point about the product, which will help you to decide whether you have to buy this product or not. Read out detailed information about Charcoal & Black Sugar Mask review and let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website – Launched in 1976, Freeman Beauty is considered as one of the pillars of the beauty industry. The company’s mission is to continually produce high-quality, high-performing beauty products that are inspired by nature. They do not test on animals. All of their products are cruelty-free and animal-friendly, making Freeman Beauty a more likeable and more sought-after brand. Their skin care line includes facial masks, where in the company was recognized as an expert, along with other beauty lines, such as hair care, bath and body, and more.
To use this Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask, the manufacturer suggests to apply to clean and dry face and neck area, avoiding contact with eyes. Keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. For best results, use two times a week or as often as needed.
A 175 ml (6 fl oz) tube of this clay mask is sold for $3.99. Price may vary.
CHARCOAL & BLACK SUGAR POLISHING MASK Ingredients
- Bentonite Clay: It is a popular healing clay made from minerals like iron, sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, which was formed from volcanic ash. It is known to cleanse and detoxify the skin by removing clogged oil and skin impurities from pores.
- Kaolin Clay: It deeply cleanses the pores, refines the skin and boosts skin cell renewal.
- Black Sugar: Helps exfoliate dead skin cells, making skin soft and clear.
CHARCOAL & BLACK SUGAR POLISHING MASK pros
- Absorbs oil and skin impurities; exfoliates dry and flaky skin.
- Clarifies skin, leaving it soft, smooth and energized. However burning sensation might be a problem of concern!
CHARCOAL & BLACK SUGAR POLISHING MASK cons
- Some customers say it didn’t work for them; skin looked extremely red and irritated after removing the clay.
- May trigger an acne outbreak in dry, combination or sensitive skin types, based on customer reviews.
- Does not remove makeup.
- Stains light-colored clothing and towels.
- Hard to remove, which makes skin red and irritated.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask is a good product. It is relatively safe and gentle on skin. However, its effectiveness likely depends on your skin type. It works well with oily skin, but not so much with dry skin and sensitive skin. Yes, it can slough away dull and flaky skin, along with skin impurities but at the price of a breakout. Intense burning immediately right after application is also a common negative feedback to this product, so be very careful. If you have dry, irritated, acne-prone or sensitive skin, this product is not recommended. It’s best to look for other alternatives that work well with your skin type.
This product offers 100% satisfaction guaranteed