Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Review
What is Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm?Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is a lip treatment formula that moisturizes and rehydrates skin on your lips. It comes in its most popular color, the Clinique chubby stick super strawberry. With 15 shades to choose from, you will surely find a shade that matches your personality and preference.
Who is Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm for?
Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm has been created to match mature and aging skin. Clinique chubby stick lip balm reviews suggest that this product should be safe enough even for those who have sensitive and reactive skin.
How does Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Work?
Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm delivers a rich combination of moisture-enhancing ingredients, including natural oils, as well as antioxidants that improve the overall health and appearance of your lips.
What are Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Key Ingredients?
- Mango Butter: It helps heal and rehydrate skin on the lips from day-to-day damage and deterioration. Other than delivering added moisture, it also has anti-inflammatory properties that aids your lips in recovering from various forms of skin irritation.
- Shea Butter: It contains Vitamin A which speeds up skin regeneration and make turnovers more rapid. It also contains essential fatty acids that soothe skin and promote healing.
- Castor Seed Oil: It contains essential fatty acids and growth factors as well that support your lip’s restoration to its optimal health. It dramatically rehydrates your skin and keeps it from drying out.
- Cera Alba (Beeswax): A powerful humectant, it has the ability to not just rehydrate your skin but also to keep attracting moisture towards your skin. It permits continuous hydration to happen day and night.
- Vitamin E: Another key component of the Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is this multitasking ingredient that protects and moisturizes your lips. It also strengthens the protective barrier to keep moisture from evaporating from the surface.
What are Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Pros?
- This product can be safely used generously and as frequently as you want to, according to manufacturer’s claims.
- This formula is fragrance-free and can be expected not to cause irritation due to fragrances.
- Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm does not need any sharpening for you to keep deriving benefits from its formula.
- Product components have the ability to deliver instant as well as lasting improvements to skin on your lips.
- This lip balm comes in 16 attractive shades from which you will likely find one that suits your personal preferences.
What are Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Cons?
- This product costs significantly more than lip balms from well-known drugstore brands.
- The ingredients list includes several potentially sensitizing components that may cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.
- Due to the rich oils that the formula contains, this product has a heavy and greasy texture.
- It is difficult to take off the lips.
- This lip balm has received mixed user reviews that demonstrate how there can be no guarantees that this lip balm will work out well for you.
What is the Price and Quantity of Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm?
Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm sells for $18.50 for a 0.1 oz. tube.
Should you buy Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm?
Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm contains a well-formulated combination of key ingredients that may deliver both instant as well as positive impacts to your lips over the longer term. The possible side-effects that can become potentially caused by toxic ingredients in the formula must be weighed out though. It is always best to check out other products to compare and contrast it with.
Does Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm come with a Guarantee?
There is no indication that this product is covered by any such purchase guarantees.
Does Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Have Any Side-Effects?
There are several potentially sensitizing and toxic ingredients in the formula.
Where to buy Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm?
This is available online, in Clinique boutiques, as well as in select beauty bars in all over the world.
The trend towards full, plump lips has certainly gained in popularity over the last few years due, in part, to a number of celebrities sporting this look. Rather than opting for sometimes risky and often expensive cosmetic injections, consumers are seeking safer ways of increasing their lip size. While the results from these more natural methods are not usually as impressive or long lasting as injection treatments, they are certainly safer and many of the products also have other benefits for the lips in terms of conditioning and adding color. Many consumers also like the 'tingling' sensation these products impart which is due to the circulation-boosting ingredients used in the formulas such as menthol and eucalyptus.
Below you'll find some of our best Lip Plumper formulations on the market today, in our opinion:
|Product||Provides Instant Fullness||Reduce Collagen Breakdown||Decreases Fine Lines on Lips||100% Money Back Guarantee||Read Review|
Sundefend Lip Balm Spf 15(Editor's Choice)
Idol Lips Lip Plumper
Niod Lip Bio-Lipid Concentrate
Manuka Doctor Apirefine Lip Enhancer
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss
Grande Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Plumper
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."